FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 25:
The top news item in the July 3, 2020 edition: Fort Bragg Leaders Discuss Important Army Topics
Senior Leader: “This year, although things look and feel different, it is as important as ever that we remember the founding of our great Nation. As you safely enjoy this holiday weekend, honor the sacrifices of our Soldiers, Veterans, and their Families who protect our American way of life.” – Gen. Michael X. Garrett CG, U.S. Army Forces Command June 30, 2020, Fort Bragg, N.C.
This week's On Point: Army leaders highlight career benefits for hiring event
Modernization: U.S. Army in Space
Meet Your Army: Spc. Nicholas Smith, a Soldier with the 10th Mountain Division band, poses with his musical composition, “Memorandum March,” outside of the division band headquarters, June 11, 2020, at Fort Drum, N.Y. The march was performed by the West Point band during a graduation ceremony for the graduating class of cadets on June 13, 2020.
Information products from across the Army -- including:
- The 101st Combat Aviation Brigade, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), recently arrived in Germany for a nine-month rotation ISO Atlantic Resolve.
- Soldiers and civilians of Air Traffic Services Command and 164th Theater Airfield Operations Group, recently welcomed a new commander to Fort Rucker.
- The U.S. Army Reserve Command recently conducted a change-of-responsibility ceremony as they changed senior non-commissioned officers.
- The 7th ID command team recently discussed their personal and professional feelings about the current social movement during live and open dialogue on JBLM.
- Scouts with 2nd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, recently conducted re-certification for the RQ-11 Raven surveillance system.
To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/53836.