FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 22
The top news item in the June 11, 2020 edition: 20th CBRNE welcomes new commanding general
Senior Leader: “It is important to remain aware that as a Nation and an Army, we know inequalities still exist. Now is the time for each of us to strive for understanding and create a culture of inclusiveness and belonging across our Army.” -- Gen. Michael X. Garrett CG, U.S. Forces Command
This week's On Point: U.S. Army’s 245th Birthday
Modernization: Army begins testing advanced seeker
Meet Your Army: Sgt. 1st Class Shannon Newsome, chief of operations, 502nd Dental Company Area Support, 1st Medical Brigade, was recently awarded the Noncommissioned Officer Award of Excellence for FY 2020 by the Army Dental Corps.
Information products from across the Army -- including:
- Soldiers now have an added incentive to choose the personally-procured move, or PPM option, when moving to their next duty stations this summer.
- The 1st Infantry Division and 1st Cavalry Division recently held a Transfer of Authority ceremony in Poland for the Atlantic Resolve AOR mission.
- The 1st Infantry Division Forward recently returned to Fort Riley, Kansas after more than a two year deployment to Poland ISO the Atlantic Resolve mission.
- The 1st Cavalry Division Forward recently arrived in Poland and has taken every precaution to protect host nations from the spread of COVID-19.
- 1st Armored Division Soldiers returned to Fort Bliss, Texas recently following a nine-month deployment to Afghanistan in support of coalition operations.
To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/53316.