FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 21
The top news item in the June 5, 2020 edition: 5th Security Force Assistance Brigade Activates
Senior Leader : “This is the final activation for the command and this ceremony signifies an important milestone not only for 5th Brigade but for the Army. The Army now has all six SFABs activated.” – Brig. Gen. Mark Landes CG, SFAC
This week's On Point: Army to observe National Safety Month in June
Modernization: Air and missile programs on track
Meet Your Army: Sgt. Jacob Conner, Army musician, 4th Infantry Division Band, is a recipient of the Finley R. Hamilton Outstanding Military Musician Award; a prestigious award that acknowledges enlisted musicians in the U.S. Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard.
Information products from across the Army -- including:
- The 13th Expeditionary Sustainment Command welcomed a new commanding general during a recent change of command ceremony on Fort Hood, Texas.
- Fort Campbell Garrison bid farewell to one senior enlisted leader and welcomed a new one during a recent change of responsibility ceremony on Fort Campbell, Ky.
- Soldiers with the 4th Security Force Assistance Brigade began arriving recently in Louisiana to participate in the first JRTC rotation in the COVID-19 environment.
- Soldiers from the 20th CBRNE Command recently volunteered their services making and passing out meal kits to a church in Maryland.
- Soldiers from the 3rd Battalion, 2nd Air Defense Artillery, 31st Air Defense Artillery Brigade, recently uncased their colors in the U.S. Central Command AOR.
To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/53069.