FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 19:
The top news item in the May 22, 2020 edition: Xavier ROTC Salutes Graduates with 4-Star Advice
Senior Leader: “In commemoration of Memorial Day, we encourage all members of the FORSCOM Family to honor the dedication and patriotism of our fallen brothers and sisters. To our Soldiers, Civilians, and their Families, please have a safe, healthy holiday weekend.” FORSCOM CG, CSM
This week's On Point: New emergency leave available to Army civilians
Modernization: Army medical unit adopts new concept
Meet Your Army: Maj. Evan Wolf, 1st Armored Division’s Operations Research and Systems Analysis officer, became an unexpected hero in the COVID-19 pandemic as he created a COVID-19 progression rate model which was used to assist the City of El Paso while their task force was developing one suited to their unique needs.
Information products from across the Army -- including:
- The FORSCOM commanding general recently visited West Point to inspect COVID-19 preparations before Soldiers from the 10th Mountain Division arrive.
- Helicopters from the 1st Cavalry Division, recently conducted a flyover to honor healthcare professionals in recognition of their ongoing fight against COVID-19.
- The 49th Public Affairs Detachment has brought a special set of skills to U.S. Army Garrison Ansbach (Germany) to bring awareness to the community.
- The 1st Armored Division recently celebrated the nine year anniversary of its historic return to U.S. soil after serving four decades in Germany.
- The Security Force Assistance Brigade is looking to grow the force and expand their mission and strategy of train, assist and advise in hotspots around the world.
To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/52989.