GOLDEN KNIGHTS SEEK CANDIDATES FOR ASSESSMENT AND SELECTION
By Ms. Cheryle Rivas (USAAC)June 25, 2009
FORT BRAGG, NC-The U.S. Army Parachute Team the Golden Knights are currently seeking candidates for their 2009 Assessment and Selection, which will begin September 8. Those interested in trying out for this elite parachute team are encouraged to submit applications immediately; deadline for submission is 24 July, 2009.
To be selected to the team, an individual must be on active duty status, have completed 100 free fall parachute jumps and have a good military and civilian record. Those requesting a jump waiver should contact the Operations Section. Individuals submitting their packets for selection will attend a rigorous six-week assessment and selection program of training. Members who successfully complete the six-week training program will be knighted in a special ceremony as an official member of the Golden Knights.
Applications are available via http://www.usarec.army.mil/hq/goldenknights/For further information, call 910.907.3206 or 910.907.3131 or DSN 337.3206/3131
- April 7, 2020Middle East District Assists with Coronavirus Assessments
- April 7, 2020U.S. Army selects senior warrant officer advisor to the Chief of Staff of the Army
- April 2, 202038th Infantry Soldiers return from Operation Spartan Shield
- March 30, 2020DoD approves Army mobile power program as joint capability demonstration
- March 26, 2020‘Black Knight’ Soldiers mentor at Georgia Combat Training Center
- March 25, 2020Future Vertical Lift: Army selects Future Attack Reconnaissance Aircraft prototype performers
- March 24, 2020Fort Jackson boosts social distancing efforts
- March 23, 2020Army to test new tech program at select schools
- March 20, 2020La. Guard focusing on assessments, medical support
- March 12, 2020Camp Humphreys Provost Marshal awards "Officer of the Month"
- March 12, 2020U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center assists in mudslide assessment
- March 11, 2020Tiger Team welcomes the storm
- March 11, 2020AMCOM Logistics Center executive director selected as AMCOM deputy
- March 5, 2020Shreveport resident selected as Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army
- March 4, 2020Army Acquisition Corps FY20 Product Director Centralized Selection Board Results