FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 13:
The top news item in the April 9, 2020 edition: FORSCOM unit produces protective masks in coronavirus battle
Senior Leader – “We’re continuing to train mission essential personnel. But really, what we’re trying to do is we’re trying to balance protecting the force so we can protect the nation.” -- Gen. James McConville, Chief of Staff, U.S. Army
This week's On Point: Army Emergency Relief
Modernization: U.S. Army Budget FY 2021
Meet Your Army: Capt. Karmi Rivera, an plans and operations officer, First Army, has overcome asthma to become a mezzo-soprano (mid-range female voice), opera singer.
Information products from across the Army -- including:
- Spc. Samuel Shepard, 9th Hospital Center, 1st Medical Brigade, recently gave an update brief during a teleconference hosted by the President and SECDEF.
- A Soldier from the 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, delivers lunch to Soldiers from his unit quarantined in the barracks.
- The 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division, recently hosted last month EIB and ESB testing where 156 Soldiers received the coveted awards.
- Headquarters and Headquarters Battalion, 3rd Infantry Division, recently conducted the Army’s new marksmanship qualification standards.
- Soldiers with 2nd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, recently mentored and advised Georgian Defence Forces in Vaziani, Georgia.
To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/52740.