Soldiers directly impacted by COVID-19 can now seek assistance through Army Emergency Relief.Soldiers eligible for assistance include those receiving Permanent Change of Station stop-movement orders, canceled U.S. Army Reserve and National Guard deployments, etc. Before applying, Soldiers must first have an AER Form 100 signed by their unit commander or first sergeant.Applicants should complete AER Forms 100 and 57 (budget), gather the cost-related documents required on the Form 100 checklist, their most recent Leave and Earnings Statement and their Common Access Card before calling ACS for an appointment at 573.596.0212.The Fort Leonard Wood ACS/AER office, located in the Melvin E. Carnahan Army Community Service Center, Bldg. 486 on Replacement Avenue, is currently open and seeing clients in person. Applications are also being accepted online at Guard or Reserve Soldiers not on Title 10 orders must visit the website for guidelines detailing how to apply.AER regularly helps provide funds in the form of loans and grants to Soldiers and families during emergency situations, as well as educational scholarships. Any Soldier can request assistance from AER at any time via the American Red Cross by calling 877.272.7377.