By Mr. John Satterwhite (FORSCOM)February 27, 2020
FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 8:● The top news item in the February 28, 2020 edition: 3ID is first combat power unit
to arrive for DEFENDER-Europe● Senior Leader -- "We could not be more proud of these Paratroopers and it is an honor to welcome them home. These great men and women honored the tradition of Paratroopers that came before them by answering their Nation's call on a moment's notice." -- Maj. Gen. James Mingus CG, 82nd Airborne Division● This week's On Point: U.S. Army Quality of Life Task Force● Modernization: Chaplains create readiness program● Meet Your Army: Master Sgt. Dale Frahm has served in the military for 27 years, including the last 21 years in the U.S. Army Reserve. He presently serves as a military police officer in the First Army United States Army Reserve Support Command, Rock Island Arsenal, Ill.● Information products from across the Army -- including:
-- Friends and Family gathered recently to welcome back to Fort Bragg the 82nd Airborne Division Paratroopers who deployed no-notice to the Middle East.
-- The 13th Expeditionary Sustainment Command, recently held an assumption of responsibility ceremony for their new command sergeant major.
-- The 3rd Security Force Assistance Brigade has partnered with the Peshmerga 14th Regional Guard Brigade in Iraq to fight ISIS.
-- This year marks the 75th Anniversary of the liberation of the city of Manila in the Philippines and the role the 1st Cavalry Division played in that event.
-- Soldiers with 1st Battalion, 9th Cavalry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, recently concluded their Combined Arms Live Fire Exercise in Lithuania.To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/52230.
- April 7, 2020PSB Maintains Readiness During COVID-19
- April 7, 2020Maryland Guard sets stakes at Pimlico COVID-19 testing site
- April 6, 2020FLNG Soldiers on 1st state active duty at screening site
- March 26, 2020‘Black Knight’ Soldiers mentor at Georgia Combat Training Center
- March 26, 2020First Army senior NCO cooks up winning formula
- March 20, 2020First Army officer hits the right notes
- March 20, 20201CD Command team address COVID-19
- March 20, 20201CD Command Team address COVID-19
- March 20, 20201st Cav Div Shares Helpful Sources on COVID-19
- March 12, 2020Dagger brigade assumes 2nd Infantry Division rotational mission
- March 12, 2020Greywolf returns home from 9-month Korean rotation
- March 11, 2020War Eagles Win Back-to-Back Basketball Championships
- March 6, 2020WWII Soldier finally receives his jump wings
- March 5, 20201st Cavalry Division holds JCR training