CCDC Job Applicant Resources
By U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development CommandJanuary 23, 2020
The U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command, also known as CCDC, discovers and develops cutting-edge technologies that empower and protect American Soldiers and ensure their safe return home. CCDC civilians are recognized internationally as experts in their field, which span the full spectrum of science and engineering disciplines.CCDC is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Futures Command, which is modernizing the way the Army does business by creating a space of endless possibilities to explore, develop, and test new methods, organizations, and technologies. Above all else, Army Futures Command and CCDC want to make sure Soldiers have what they need, before they need it, to protect tomorrow… today.CCDC's civilian scientists and engineers develop technologies that make it possible for America's Soldiers to successfully defend our nation and its interests anywhere in the world. To do that, we need a diverse workforce with a mastery of current state-of-the-art and emerging technologies that can leverage research and create new opportunities that meet the Army's requirements.We hire professionals, recent graduates, and interns utilizing various Direct Hire Authorities (DHA) and Expedited Hire Authorities (EHA) to allow more flexibility and an expedited hiring process when possible. Below are some resources for job applicants that may help throughout the process.USAJOBS Events
-- USAJobs lists special recruitment efforts and career fairs
-- USAJobs offers free virtual (webinar) training, which includes great resources such as: Finding and Applying for Jobs in the Federal Government; Writing Your Federal Resume; Interviewing Techniques; Pathways Programs -- Recruiting and Hiring Students and Recent Graduates into Federal Careers; Employment Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities; and Overview of the Federal Hiring ProcessOffice of Personnel Management
-- OPM provides human resources leadership and support to Federal agencies and helps the Federal workforce achieve their aspirations as they serve the American people.
-- OPM directs human resources and employee management services, administers retirement benefits, manages healthcare and insurance programs, oversees merit-based and inclusive hiring into the civil service, and provides a secure employment process.Federal Jobs for People with Disabilities
https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/disability-employment/Schedule A Hiring Authority
https://www.fedshirevets.gov/CCDC is an equal opportunity employer. Connect with us on social media @usarmyccdc for the latest updates.To join our talent community and submit your resume for consideration, use this link: https://armyciviliansandtcareers.recsolu.com/external/form/OkoRH7MqceQ06sGMJlsyWAFor questions or more information on careers with CCDC, contact us at: email@example.com.
- May 28, 2020USACE employee receives award due to new contracting process deployed during flood efforts.
- May 22, 2020Fort Drum NEC members surprise colleague with drive-by retirement parade
- May 22, 2020Oklahoma Guard supports hot spot through COVID-19 outbreak
- May 22, 2020CCDC Soldier Center gathers Soldier input virtually to better understand exoskeleton needs
- May 21, 2020CCDC Chemical Biological Center Strives to Become DoD’s Biomanufacturing Leader
- May 21, 2020Technology Transfer to Industry Brings Chemical Agent Protection a Big Step Closer to the Warfighter
- May 21, 2020Update: Contracting outreach seeks to expand small business pool
- May 20, 2020PEO M&S Pursues Modernization Undeterred by Pandemic
- May 11, 2020Army Reserve-Puerto Rico continues hiring for its civilian team
- May 11, 2020Brig. Gen. James Bienlien
- May 7, 2020Emergency hires fill critical roles amid coronavirus response
- May 6, 2020U.S. Army Collaborates to Assess Fentanyl Screening Test
- April 30, 2020U.S. Army CCDC Chemical Biological Center Team Manages COVID-19 Threat While Completing Chemical Material Assessment Work in Australia
- April 30, 2020Mental Health Awareness at forefront of mission for Employee Services Center, new hire