By Mr. John Satterwhite (FORSCOM)January 9, 2020
FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 1:
● The top news item in the January 10, 2020 edition: 101st Airborne Division Soldiers return from Kuwait.
● Senior Leader -- "People are the starting point for all that we do. Today, the total Army is more diverse -- the most talented and the most lethal force in our nation's history." -- Lt. Gen. Thomas C. Seamands, Deputy Chief of Staff, G-1.
● This week's On Point: Army Financial Readiness: Free Credit Monitoring
● Modernization: 10th Mountain conducts course
● Meet Your Army: Pvt. Derek Roark, indirect fire infantryman, Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 2nd Battalion, 87th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division (LI), assists in resetting the sights on an 81mm mortar system. Roark enlisted in the Army at age 34 to fulfill his desire to serve his country.
● Information products from across the Army -- including:
-- Families and Friends of fallen Fort Stewart/Hunter Army Airfield Soldiers recently gathered in their honor during the annual Wreaths for Warriors Walk.
-- Soldiers and leaders from the 13th Expeditionary Sustainment Command, recently participated in a Safety Stand Down event on Fort Hood, Texas.
-- Battery C, 5th Battalion, 5th Air Defense Artillery, 31st ADA Brigade, recently held its' first Stinger Missile Team/ Sentinel Crew Competition at Fort Sill, Okla.
-- Soldiers with Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Armored Division, recently conducted a Command Post Exercise.
-- The first sergeant for Headquarters and Headquarters Detachment, First Army, recently conducted a "Train the Trainer" class for the new ACFT.
To see more, visit https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/51158.