DHR recognizes outstanding employees at all-hands event
By CourtesyNovember 27, 2019
Story by Angela Hinton-Robinson
Fort Stewart DHRFort Stewart-Hunter Army Airfield Directorate of Human Resources employees attended their quarterly All Hands Employee Recognition Ceremony on Fort Stewart Oct. 17 at the Sgt. 1st Class Paul R. Smith Education Center.The event was to share information with employees regarding upcoming events and news of interest. It also recognized employees for significant accomplishments and the employee of the quarter.During the ceremony, DHR Director, Thomas Allmon, recognized new employees and those receiving length of service certificates, Department of the Army Certificates of Achievement, DHR certificates of appreciation and the DHR Employee of the Year.New employee welcomed were Siatuu Quarterman, William Payne and Dr. Don Stumpf.Employees receiving length of service certificates included Marvin Gomillion and Saundra Poole, who both contributed more than 30 years of civilian service.Pam King was presented a DHR coin for the vital role she executed with several matters pertaining to installation access.DHR employee of the quarter nominations included Jennifer Johnson, John Haight, Allan Brunson, Sharon Adams, Burt Rogers, Amanda Hook, Demetria Jordan, Ernest T. Smith, Jr. and Kevin Rouse.Brunson was selected as the winner of the 4th Quarter DHR Employee of the Quarter, and DHR Employee of the Year for his commitment to excellence, eagerness to excel and willingness to take on new projects.
It was noted since arriving to the organization, Brunson has displayed a remarkable ability of enhancing many civilian personnel program areas within the directorate.
- May 29, 2020AMC leads Army in diversifying civilian workforce
- May 28, 2020USACE employee receives award due to new contracting process deployed during flood efforts.
- May 28, 2020What you need to know about Lockout/Tagout
- May 22, 2020Wheelock Fitness Center employees unveil anvil
- May 21, 2020NSSC EAP Program
- May 21, 2020Fingerprinting services help prospective employees move into system during pandemic
- May 20, 2020Time to Telework. How is it Working?
- May 20, 2020Let's Talk Telework
- May 19, 2020See-through masks benefit depot personnel
- May 18, 2020Beale Veterinary Treatment Facility employees help keep local family safe
- May 17, 2020Combat veteran’s transition from service to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- May 15, 2020Expanded program aids military employees with job transfer opportunities
- May 14, 2020Accountability vital to success for employees, ANAD