82nd ADSB Paratrooper takes top honors in Division
By Sgt. 1st Class Jaquetta Z. GoodenNovember 12, 2019
Spc. Eric A. Foust assigned to 151st Quartermaster Company, 189th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, and 82nd Airborne Division Sustainment Brigade, won the 82nd Airborne Division Soldier of the Quarter Board, November 7, on Fort Bragg.Foust enlisted in the Army three years ago as a parachute rigger and currently serves as the arms room noncommissioned officer for 151th QM Co.He was determined to achieve his goal of winning the Soldier of the Quarter Board."Achieving my goal to win Soldier of the Quarter motivates me to continue to push myself. I want to be an example to others and hopefully though my actions they will get inspired and know they can do it too," said Foust.Foust had to compete and win at the company, battalion, and Brigade level before moving on to the Division. The competition was stiff at Division level but Foust prevailed.The winner is determined by Paratroopers scores on the Army Physical Fitness Test, Land Navigation, Weapons Qualification, and Army Regulations in various areas."There was never a doubt in my mind the he would win. Spc. Foust is an outstanding Soldier, he's truly been an example of what all my junior enlisted should be," says 1st Sgt. Terry McKnight, 1st Sgt., 151st Quartermaster Company.Foust continues to set news goals and looks forward to achieving them as well."I'm focused on earning the rank of Sgt. and taking college course. I will continue to motivate and lead like the many great leaders before me has done," said Foust.
- September 11, 2020Medical Service Officers achieve QM School first
- September 2, 2020Standard Operating Procedures: This is the way we’ve always done it.
- August 28, 2020Workers to extend length of Doughboy Stadium running track, put in new surface, drainage
- August 17, 2020Providers prepare for warfighter 21
- August 12, 2020All American Paratroopers Jump into Panther Storm
- August 7, 2020"Army Green Service Uniform"
- August 6, 2020RTC Safety Officer named ATEC Employee of the Quarter
- August 5, 2020151st Infantry Regiment adapts training to COVID-19 pandemic
- July 23, 2020Command Sgt. Maj. David R. Pitt, 82nd Airborne Division Command Sergeant Major
- July 23, 2020Maj. Gen. Christopher Donahue, 82nd Airborne Division Commanding General
- July 22, 2020Field Feeding Company returns home from deployment
- July 16, 2020All American 6 tours Fort Bragg Outload Nodes
- July 16, 2020Final Field Feeding Company in Army Activates, Hydra Platoon stands up in Ansbach
- July 10, 2020Commander’s Unit Assessment: Is your unit achieving the standard?
- July 10, 202082nd Airborne Division Welcomes New Leaders in Fort Bragg Ceremony