Fort A.P. Hill Employee Recognition Ceremony Nov. 5, 2019
By U.S. ArmyNovember 7, 2019
The Fort A.P. Hill Command Team recognized about 25 employees today for superlative performance and achievement today during a brief ceremony at Romenick Hall.
Garrison Commander Lt. Col. Michael E. Gates praised the awardees for their selfless, dedicated service to the post and the Army.
The employee awards included time in service awards, Employee of the Quarter and awards for excellence or achievement.
Check out the photos at our Flickr site
- November 6, 2019AvMC quality assurance specialists honored as best of the best in defense acquisition
- November 5, 2019Tennessee Soldier awarded ribbon for valor for flood rescue
- November 4, 2019Tank Maintainer: 'We ensure APS-5 strategic options are viable'
- November 1, 2019Omaha veteran honored by France for WWII service
- November 1, 2019Belvoir earns water conservation award
- November 1, 2019Eighth Army sees MacArthur traits in prestigious award nominees
- October 31, 2019DRM releases FY2020 Group Award Program info
- October 31, 2019HAAF Air Traffic Control Manager nationally recognized for excellence
- October 31, 2019Award winner is comfortable being uncomfortable
- October 31, 2019USAG RP DFMWR named national award finalist
- October 31, 2019USARIEM receives Army Star Strong Award
- October 30, 2019Gold Star families honored with special concert at Fort Leonard Wood
- October 24, 2019Raymond's Fork culvert replacement will enhance safety, help wetland
- October 21, 2019Tobyhanna named "Outstanding Employer Partner" by National Technical Institute for the Deaf
- October 16, 2019CECOM Empowering Strategic Support Area Readiness: Strategic Power Projection
- October 10, 2019Long-time supporter of Soldiers earns DoD recognition