Fort A.P. Hill Employee Recognition Ceremony Nov. 5, 2019
By U.S. ArmyNovember 7, 2019
The Fort A.P. Hill Command Team recognized about 25 employees today for superlative performance and achievement today during a brief ceremony at Romenick Hall.
Garrison Commander Lt. Col. Michael E. Gates praised the awardees for their selfless, dedicated service to the post and the Army.
The employee awards included time in service awards, Employee of the Quarter and awards for excellence or achievement.
Check out the photos at our Flickr site
- February 27, 2020Tropic Lightning Soldier wins Aeromedical Award
- February 27, 2020Local families receive Lincoln Military Housing Home Pride Award
- February 26, 2020Army awards grants to eight universities to tackle modernization challenges
- February 25, 2020FMS facilitator earns AMCOM MVP honors
- February 21, 2020USAG RP Army Professional receives prestigious headquarters achievement award
- February 21, 2020A legacy of research: USARIEM researcher receives lifetime achievement award
- February 20, 2020Knox Hills housing app continues to prove effective one year later
- February 20, 2020The U.S. Army Concert Band "Love and Light"
- February 19, 2020FLW Incident Response Training Department wins HSIN award
- February 19, 2020Three decades of mentoring honored by BEYA
- February 18, 2020Fort Rucker's 6th MP detachment wins TRADOC military police unit award
- February 13, 2020Iron Chaplains create award-winning readiness program
- February 13, 2020Hamrick receives 2020 Henry O. Flipper Award
- February 12, 2020Garrison command awards Soldiers for foliage removal job
- February 7, 2020USAG Italy professionals recognized for completing first Developmental Assignment Program