By AAFESOctober 2, 2019
DALLAS -- October is National Energy Action Month, and the Army & Air Force Exchange Service is rolling out deals on energy-efficient products that can help Soldiers, Airmen and their Families save money.
During October, Exchange shoppers can save in stores and at ShopMyExchange.com on select energy-saving appliances and more. The Oct. 4-10 savings include:
* $600 off a Samsung top-load washer and electric dryer set
* $900 off a Samsung four-door refrigerator with FlexZone drawer and four temperature control settings
* 25% on Bounce, Downy, Dreft or Tide high-efficiency laundry products
During Oct. 18-24, shoppers can save:
* $650 on an LG Smart Wi-Fi-enabled French door refrigerator
* $90 on an LG top freezer stainless steel refrigerator
* $400 off an LG ultra-large capacity Smart WiFi-enabled front-load washer and SteamDryer set
* $340 on an LG top-loading washer and high-efficiency electric dryer set
Shoppers can also enjoy savings from Oct. 25 through Oct. 31. Deals include:
* 50% off select Greeni smart bulbs
* 20% off select Greeni smart plugs
"Energy Action Month is the perfect time for Airmen, Soldiers and military families to evaluate their energy use and find ways to decrease their monthly bills," said Air Force Chief Master Sgt. Luis Reyes, AAFES senior enlisted advisor. "The Exchange is committed to helping warfighters and their Families save money by making energy-efficient products affordable with military exclusive pricing."
As the Department of Defense's largest retailer and a partner in mission success, AAFES supports the Army and Air Force themes and efforts during month. This year's Army theme is "Energy Resilience Enables Army Readiness."
Major appliance offers are available only in the United States.
Shoppers can find more details on these and other promotional items within sales fliers at their local Exchange or by visiting ShopMyExchange.com/energy. Honorably discharged veterans can shop for energy-efficient products online. They can also visit ShopMyExchange.com/vets to determine shopping eligibility.