Change of Leadership at Army G-4
By Mr. Kinsey Kiriakos (G4)September 18, 2019
On Monday, September 16, 2019, Major General Duane A. Gamble assumed duties as the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4. The position was previously held by Lieutenant General Aundre F. Piggee. MG Gamble will oversee policies and procedures used by all Army Logisticians throughout the world.
"It is my intent that we, together, build on the foundation that you've set under General Piggee's leadership," MG Gamble stated to G-4 staff. "We must further foster an environment of dignity and respect where everyone can reach their maximum potential. And, we must continue our legacy of excellence in support of resourcing Army readiness, establishing a surge capability and enabling the modernization of our Army."
He previously served as Commanding General of the US. Army Sustainment Command from July 2017 to August 2019.
- January 16, 2020Army Reserve looking for top Inspector General candidates
- January 16, 2020Demobilization Planning | Examination of allied logistical challenges at end of World War II offers
- January 16, 2020Raising the Bar | Army Master Logistician Certificate Program offers accredited professional develop
- January 16, 2020Pacific Reach 2019 | Brigade Inspection Tests Soldier, APS Watercraft Readiness
- January 16, 2020Logistics interoperability a valued asset, strategic enabler
- January 16, 2020Allies and Partners Key to Strategic Readiness
- January 15, 2020Community forum focuses on Army Family Housing improvements
- January 14, 2020A Day on the Slope- Warrior Adventure Quest with Hohenfels ODR
- January 10, 2020GVSC, NGCV CFT announces RCV Light and Medium award selections
- January 9, 2020DPW keeps air flowing on depot
- January 9, 2020Eighth Army, 75 years ago today
- January 7, 2020Army collaborates with FDA on advanced manufacturing, 3D printing