Change of Leadership at Army G-4
By Mr. Kinsey Kiriakos (G4)September 18, 2019
On Monday, September 16, 2019, Major General Duane A. Gamble assumed duties as the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4. The position was previously held by Lieutenant General Aundre F. Piggee. MG Gamble will oversee policies and procedures used by all Army Logisticians throughout the world.
"It is my intent that we, together, build on the foundation that you've set under General Piggee's leadership," MG Gamble stated to G-4 staff. "We must further foster an environment of dignity and respect where everyone can reach their maximum potential. And, we must continue our legacy of excellence in support of resourcing Army readiness, establishing a surge capability and enabling the modernization of our Army."
He previously served as Commanding General of the US. Army Sustainment Command from July 2017 to August 2019.
- November 18, 2019German Army personnel visit Fort Sill
- November 18, 2019Soldier mom enjoys wearing the uniform
- November 18, 2019NAACP Honors Bronco Soldier for Outstanding Community Service
- November 15, 2019Non-lethal teams provide stability in a complex environment
- November 15, 2019The NCOLCoE launches the latest DLC
- November 15, 2019National Guard competition showcases its elite
- November 13, 2019Camp Humphreys Chaplain Corps trains ROKA counterparts
- November 10, 2019101st Airborne Division WWII veteran finally receives Silver Star
- November 6, 2019Speakers share stories of strength, resiliency at TEDxJBLM
- November 6, 2019Plants fuel faster, stronger field artillery general
- November 5, 2019ASA(ALT) Senior Leadership Organizational Chart
- November 5, 2019Operation Baby Shower: Dallas Cowboys give back
- November 1, 2019CCDC leadership changes hands
- November 1, 2019Trust, brotherhood helped Special Forces detachment overcome all odds
- October 15, 2019LTG Gamble To Ruthlessly Prioritize Army Resources