MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Oktoberfest coming to Fort Knox Sept. 20
By Fort Knox MWRSeptember 13, 2019
Fort Knox will host its annual Oktoberfest celebration on Brooks Parade Field Friday, Sept. 20, beginning at 5 p.m.
The traditional German event will feature bounce houses, family games and live music. A taste of Deutschland will include German food, adult beverages and other refreshments, available for purchase.
The event is free and open to the public. For more information, visit the Fort Knox MWR site at the link below.
- January 17, 2020Fort Knox observes Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- January 17, 2020Author Timothy Hillegonds to sign copies of his memoir 'The Distance Between' at Barr Jan. 30
- January 16, 2020Fort Knox to host EEO Army Apprenticeship Program
- January 15, 2020Critters bugging you? Fort Knox officials explain how to get rid of them
- January 9, 2020New 5-day Fast Pass allows for quick access to post for qualified visitors without military IDs
- January 9, 2020How Sept. 11 Inspired a Life of Service for One 1st TSC Officer
- January 7, 2020Single-elimination gaming tourney coming to Long Rec Center Jan. 11
- January 6, 2020Fort Knox celebrates MLK day with speaker, blues singer and last-meal food samplings
- January 3, 2020Fort Knox ACS offers advice on improving financial health in 2020
- December 31, 2019Fort Knox DPW: Don't get burned by space heaters
- December 31, 2019PHOTOS: Remembering 2019
- December 31, 2019NY National Guard's 42nd Division blooded in battle 75 years ago
- December 15, 2019101st Soldiers share personal ties to Battle of the Bulge
- December 12, 20191st Theater Sustainment Command Soldiers Return from Deployment
- December 11, 2019Photos: German Army Liaisons visit graves of WWII POWs buried at Fort Knox
- December 11, 2019Need to Know: ICE comments don't substitute for work orders, bog down process