JBLM conducts artillery, mortars, demolitions training Sept. 7-22
By Joint Base Lewis-McChord Garrison Public AffairsSeptember 6, 2019
JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash. -- Joint Base Lewis-McChord will conduct day and night training with artillery, mortars and demolitions from 6 a.m. Sept. 7 to 11:59 p.m. Sept. 22.
The local community can expect to hear increased levels of activity during the daytime and nighttime hours, and it can extend beyond the posted times due to training requirements.
Public queries or comments about noise may be directed to JBLM Garrison Public Affairs by visiting: https://home.army.mil/lewis-mcchord/index.php/contact/noise-and-public-disturbances.
- December 6, 2019JBLM to train with mortars and artillery Dec. 9 to 13
- December 6, 2019Hundreds of 'Trees for Troops' available Dec. 7
- November 29, 2019JBLM to train with mortars and artillery Dec. 2 to 8
- November 26, 2019Temperatures are cooling down, JBLM's snow removal team heats up
- November 26, 2019Training goes up in flame: Firefighters perform realistic training at former Benning residences
- November 26, 2019Keep your kitchen safe from fires this Thanksgiving
- November 25, 2019RHC-P hosts Pacific region medical command teams during fall symposium
- November 20, 2019Army names 902nd CBN as outstanding unit
- November 18, 2019JBLM Culinary Specialists Try-Out for New Opportunity
- November 15, 2019JBLM conducts mortar training Nov. 17-22
- November 14, 2019Steel Soldier Earns ESB, One of First Junior Soldiers at JBLM to Earn the Badge
- November 13, 2019Lancer Brigade's EIB and ESB Testing Comes to a Close
- November 13, 2019Lancer Soldiers continue testing at EIB/ESB
- November 6, 2019JBLM hosts naturalization ceremony for new U.S. citizens