JBLM conducts artillery, mortars, demolitions training Sept. 7-22
By Joint Base Lewis-McChord Garrison Public AffairsSeptember 6, 2019
JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash. -- Joint Base Lewis-McChord will conduct day and night training with artillery, mortars and demolitions from 6 a.m. Sept. 7 to 11:59 p.m. Sept. 22.The local community can expect to hear increased levels of activity during the daytime and nighttime hours, and it can extend beyond the posted times due to training requirements.Public queries or comments about noise may be directed to JBLM Garrison Public Affairs by visiting: https://home.army.mil/lewis-mcchord/index.php/contact/noise-and-public-disturbances.
- October 2, 2020U.S. Army STAND-TO! | Social Security Tax Deferral
- September 11, 2020Army Brain Operant Learning Technology competition accepting applications until Sept. 15
- September 8, 2020Army to host the first xTech 3 Summit, a premier technology showcase across the U.S.
- October 4, 2019Japan, U.S. Medics tackle realistic combat casualty care
- September 12, 2019New East Texas Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army Invested
- September 12, 2019September 2017 Nominative Sergeants Major Assignments
- September 12, 2019Milstein invested as new Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army
- September 12, 2019Gender barrier removed on future Army Ranger Courses