JBLM conducts artillery, mortars, demolitions training Sept. 7-22
By Joint Base Lewis-McChord Garrison Public AffairsSeptember 6, 2019
JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash. -- Joint Base Lewis-McChord will conduct day and night training with artillery, mortars and demolitions from 6 a.m. Sept. 7 to 11:59 p.m. Sept. 22.
The local community can expect to hear increased levels of activity during the daytime and nighttime hours, and it can extend beyond the posted times due to training requirements.
Public queries or comments about noise may be directed to JBLM Garrison Public Affairs by visiting: https://home.army.mil/lewis-mcchord/index.php/contact/noise-and-public-disturbances.
- October 8, 2019JBLM energy monitors save power, taxpayer dollars
- October 8, 2019Building a Stryker habitat on JBLM
- October 4, 2019Army Best Medic Competition features military working dogs for first-time
- September 28, 2019Army names Best Medic
- September 24, 2019For first time, Army Best Medic Competition kicks off at JBLM
- September 23, 2019JBLM hosts 6th annual career summit Sept. 24-25
- September 20, 2019Santa's Castle elves to usher in the magic of Christmas
- September 18, 2019U.S. & Indian Armies Complete Yudh Abhyas 19
- September 16, 2019Exercise Yudh Abhyas 2019 continues on Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- September 12, 2019Overnight I-5 lanes, ramp closures near JBLM this week
- September 12, 2019JBLM firefighters welcome new fire station
- September 12, 2019Exercise Yudh Abhyas 19 Kicks Off at Joint Base Lewis-McChord