JBLM Late night combined arms live-fire announcement
By Joint Base Lewis-McChord Garrison Public AffairsJuly 12, 2019
JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash. -- A Stryker Brigade Combat Team from Joint Base Lewis-McChord will conduct company-level, combined arms live-fire training exercises here from July 13 through July 28.
The live-fire exercises, taking place in training areas south of the JBLM Main cantonment area, will occur daily, during day and nighttime hours.
During the live-fire exercises, companies or troops of about 120 Soldiers, will engage a simulated enemy with combined weapons -- to include rifles, machine guns, mortars, artillery, helicopter-fired weapons, demolitions and more.
There are more than 10 infantry companies or cavalry troops in a Stryker brigade, and each unit must complete this training prior to the Stryker brigade's upcoming deployment to the National Training Center in California.
Public queries or comments about noise may be directed to JBLM Public Affairs through https://home.army.mil/lewis-mcchord/index.php/contact/noise-and-public-disturbances.
- October 10, 2019PA Week kicks off with graduation
- October 8, 2019JBLM energy monitors save power, taxpayer dollars
- October 8, 2019Building a Stryker habitat on JBLM
- October 7, 2019National PA Week Celebrates 51 Years
- September 24, 2019For first time, Army Best Medic Competition kicks off at JBLM
- September 23, 2019JBLM hosts 6th annual career summit Sept. 24-25
- September 20, 2019America's medics take experience to Vietnam
- September 18, 2019Battery commander explains safety operations during live fire exercise
- September 18, 2019Bilateral Planning of a Live Fire Exercise
- September 18, 2019Fire Direction Officer executes safety diagram for live fire exercise
- September 16, 2019Exercise Yudh Abhyas 2019 continues on Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- September 12, 2019Overnight I-5 lanes, ramp closures near JBLM this week
- September 12, 2019JBLM conducts artillery, mortars, demolitions training Sept. 7-22
- September 12, 2019JBLM firefighters welcome new fire station
- September 12, 2019Exercise Yudh Abhyas 19 Kicks Off at Joint Base Lewis-McChord