New MSC chief addresses officers at JBLM
By Mrs. Flavia Hulsey (Regional Health Command Pacific)June 28, 2019
Maj. Gen. Dennis P. LeMaster, commanding general, Regional Health Command-Pacific, and the 19th Medical Service Corps chief, addressed a crowd of MSC officers June 28 at the Main Post Chapel at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington.
LeMaster was named the 19th MSC chief on June 18, following Maj. Gen. Patrick D. Sargent. As his first official engagement as the corps chief, LeMaster discussed career progression, operational medicine, the future of Army Medicine and the Military Health System transformation, among other topics during a Silver Caduceus Society officer professional development seminar..
Following the OPD, LeMaster and the most junior officer cut a cake, recognizing the celebration of the 102nd MSC anniversary on June 30.
- September 23, 2019Field ordering officers procure timely special ops requirements
- September 20, 2019SMDC command chief warrant officer discusses role
- September 19, 2019USARPAC's RLDP attends IPACC/IPAMS/SELF
- September 19, 2019USAG RP housing chief attends housing symposium
- September 18, 2019Fire Direction Officer executes safety diagram for live fire exercise
- September 18, 2019IDF officers participate in Taglit-Birthright Israel visit to West Point
- September 18, 2019Major General Duane A. Gamble | U.S. Army, Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4 (Official Bio)
- September 17, 2019New data strategy combats modern threats, says Army's G-6
- September 17, 2019Army Chief meets with AMC leaders at Redstone Arsenal
- September 16, 2019Fort Leavenworth Housing Oversight Office addresses resident concerns
- September 16, 2019SMDC establishes first command chief warrant officer
- September 12, 2019Chief of Army Reserve observes Charlie Company, 100th Battalion, 442nd Infantry Regiment
- September 12, 2019Chief of the Army Reserve observes live fire exercise
- September 12, 2019U.S. and RTA co-host 2019 Indo-Pacific Armies Chiefs Conference
- September 12, 2019Warrant Officers leave their mark on Kansas National Guard history
- September 12, 2019INSCOM warrant officers honor a legend