New MSC chief addresses officers at JBLM
By Mrs. Flavia Hulsey (Regional Health Command Pacific)June 28, 2019
Maj. Gen. Dennis P. LeMaster, commanding general, Regional Health Command-Pacific, and the 19th Medical Service Corps chief, addressed a crowd of MSC officers June 28 at the Main Post Chapel at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington.
LeMaster was named the 19th MSC chief on June 18, following Maj. Gen. Patrick D. Sargent. As his first official engagement as the corps chief, LeMaster discussed career progression, operational medicine, the future of Army Medicine and the Military Health System transformation, among other topics during a Silver Caduceus Society officer professional development seminar..
Following the OPD, LeMaster and the most junior officer cut a cake, recognizing the celebration of the 102nd MSC anniversary on June 30.
- July 9, 2019TACOM Safety Office Recognized with Awards
- July 9, 2019USAR-J Legal Assistance Office wins excellence award
- July 7, 2019CHAPLAINS CORNER: Giraffe
- July 3, 2019Gen. Joseph Lengyel sends his July Fourth message
- July 3, 2019Special Forces Soldiers train with Polish, Latvian allies in West Virginia
- July 2, 2019Crane Army welcomes new Commander
- July 1, 201919th Engineers hand 'bridle and reins' to new senior NCO
- June 28, 2019W.Va. engineer officer earns dual tab recognition
- June 26, 2019Vietnamese People's Army officer participates in international exercise
- June 25, 2019184th Officer Professional Development
- June 18, 2019Japanese local national steps into SDDC's Surface Warrior Spotlight
- May 30, 20198th TSC and 19th ESC enhance theater readiness with logistics training team