Chief of Chaplains
By Eric Jorgensen, Chaplain CorpsJune 4, 2019
Chaplain (Major General) Thomas L. Solhjem became the United States Army's 25th Chief of Chaplains on May 31, 2019. He is ordained as a minister and endorsed as an Army chaplain by the General Council of the Assemblies of God; and he has served in multiple key assignments and on multiple deployments, supporting a wide array of Army units and Soldiers. As the Chief of Chaplains, Chaplain (Major General) Solhjem leads the Army Chaplain Corps in providing religious support to the Soldiers, Families, and civilians of the U.S. Army.
- September 18, 2019Major General Duane A. Gamble | U.S. Army, Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4 (Official Bio)
- September 17, 2019The opportunity to influence change inspires Soldier
- September 12, 2019Reserve, National Guard have key role with rest of Army in winning wars, general says
- September 12, 2019Next generation ground combat vehicle key to multi-domain battle operations
- September 12, 2019Army issues public health alert after multiple severe lung illness cases associated with vaping
- September 12, 2019Mass casualty exercise prepares combat medics from multiple units
- September 12, 2019General Murray discusses modernization with American business leadership
- September 12, 2019Leader's perspective: future fight prep serious business for Quartermaster General
- September 12, 2019Multiple Guard units sharpen combat skills at Fort Pickett
- September 12, 2019Joint Base San Antonio honors the "Greatest Generation"
- September 12, 2019Marne Division welcome French general
- September 12, 2019Conference: Inspectors general live 'to teach and train'
- September 12, 2019Strong Bonds
- September 12, 2019USAG Daegu, 19th ESC host 'Make a Wish' event at Camp Carroll
- September 12, 2019Benelux religious support personnel honor WWII chaplains
- September 12, 2019Chaplain, assistant put the 'T' in Unit Ministry Team