Fort Huachuca, Arizona - Family Medical Travel Screening (FMTS) is intended to standardize the overseas screening process so all families, regardless of branch of Service, can be screened at any Military Treatment Facility (MTF).
FMTS is a process to screen all family members of active duty and/or activated Service members who request government-sponsored travel to Outside of the Contiguous United States (OCONUS) locations (including Alaska and Hawaii) for potential travel concerns, which may include medical, educational, and/or dental needs, to ensure that the gaining location can meet their needs. The travel concerns are then coordinated between the losing and the gaining FMTS Office prior to executing final personnel actions to the OCONUS location. This screening may result in mandatory enrollment into the Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) if the family member(s) meets the EFMP enrollment criteria.All family members of active duty and/or activated Service members who request government sponsored travel to remote and/or OCONUS locations must be screened. FMTS will be completed within the 12 months prior to the Service member's report date to the projected duty location. The expected timeframe to complete the entire FMTS process is 60 days. Additional screening may be required if the Service member is selected for participation in the Defense Attaché Program. Screening should be initiated immediately once the Service member has been officially notified of an assignment to an OCONUS location.
- May 22, 2020Fort Polk Recycling Center opens, encourages participation
- May 18, 2020Partnership On ATACMS Extends Service Life And Preserves Funding
- May 15, 2020Vacancy Announcement: Training Program Manager GS-1701-14
- May 14, 202013F Soldiers on target to complete AIT lessons
- May 11, 2020California Army National Guard maintains historical integrity
- May 7, 2020DoD aims to make moves easier with new contract for household goods
- May 7, 2020Nurses Week Spotlight: Capt. Eve Tanas, 30th ABCT, NC Guard
- May 6, 2020U.S. Army Collaborates to Assess Fentanyl Screening Test
- April 28, 2020RWBAHC Soldier Shows compassion, initiative in COVID-19 Screening
- April 25, 2020RWBAHC lab tests for COVID-19 in-house
- April 21, 2020Fort Detrick Installation Utilizes Whole of Government Approach to Tackle COVID-19
- April 21, 2020The Knead to Know Pizza restaurant is open for takeout at Fort Huachuca, Arizona.