Eighth Army 75th Anniversary Golf Scramble
By Eighth ArmyMay 23, 2019
EIGHTH ARMY 75TH ANNIVERSARY GOLF SCRAMBLE
DATE: 9 June 2019
REGISTRATION: 6:00 AM
SHOTGUN START: 7:30 AM
- E1~E5: $55
- E6~010: $100
- SOFA/CIV/CONTRACTOR: $100
- NON-SOFA: 275,000 KRW
Registration open until May 31.
Contact MAJ Michael Villacarlos, 010-4318-0619, email@example.com
- Rental clubs are available by calling River Bend Golf Course, but are in limited supply.
- Annual pass holders will be accepted with a reduced golf fee.
- Food & drink may be purchased during play or at conclusion of event inside the clubhouse.
- All Golf Scramble players will receive a complimentary gift bag.
* In the event of cancellation, $20USD will be deducted from the submitted golf fees.
- June 12, 20198th TSC recognizes Dr. Mary E. Walker and Sergeant Audie Murphy award recipients
- June 12, 2019Annual golf tournament drives up support for AER
- June 11, 2019Simulation Center opens in memory of former Eighth Army Commander
- June 7, 2019Eighth Army 75th Anniversary Timeline
- May 30, 20198th TSC and 19th ESC enhance theater readiness with logistics training team
- May 24, 20198th MP Bde welcomes new Command sergeant Major
- May 24, 20198th TSC 2019 Memorial Day Holiday Safety Message
- May 24, 20198th TSC welcomes Indian Army delegation for logistics subject matter expert exchange
- May 23, 20198th TSC Commander visits Manila, hopes to increase exchanges with Philippine Army
- May 15, 20198th TSC Soldiers recognized for volunteering at Webling Elementary