Sustainment NCO Sets Example for Soldiers
By Sgt. Sarah WilliamsApril 16, 2019
Meet U.S. Army Soldier Sgt. Janay Shoemaker, Hazard, Kentucky native, Human Resources Sergeant, assigned to Special Troops Battalion, 25th Sustainment Brigade, 25th Infantry Division. Shoemaker loves being a part of the team and helping Soldiers.One of her future goals is to become a Drill Sergeant. "I believe the best way to implement change is to be the change you wish to see and the best way to do that is starting at the lowest level and making a positive impact," said Shoemaker.Shoemaker sets the example for the Soldiers in her unit. She recently won the Brigade NCO of the Quarter and will go on to represent the Sustainment Brigade at the 25th Infantry Division NCO of the Quarter.
- July 13, 2020Pyeongtaek thanks Eighth Army NCO for COVID-19 info sharing
- July 10, 2020Commander’s Unit Assessment: Is your unit achieving the standard?
- July 9, 2020Aviation NCO carries father’s legacy forward: ‘If something needs to be done, do it’
- July 9, 2020AMCOM resource team puts money back to work
- July 8, 2020NCO academy at Fort Benning mounting in-depth defenses against COVID-19
- July 7, 2020First virtual APBI focuses on EAGLE contract
- July 6, 2020Army adapts NCO education in response to pandemic
- July 6, 2020Letterkenny Munitions Center Successfully Balances Demilitarization and Environmental Sustainability
- July 2, 2020Carnage Battery aims low with Excalibur round
- July 1, 2020Army airborne task force descends onto Guam
- June 30, 2020The Sergeants Major Academy holds first ever virtual graduation for Class 70
- June 30, 2020AMCOM logistician finds calling in lifecycle sustainment
- June 24, 2020The 22nd NCOLCoE Commandant Changes out with Distinguished Service