Army Body Composition Program
By U.S. ArmyMarch 21, 2019
Mission: Enhance individual Soldier readiness through the provision of healthy lifestyle choices and by providing strategic policy oversight, interpretation, and guidance to the field that enhances readiness of the total force.
*AR 600-9, The Army Body Composition Program, effective 28 July 2013, was revised and published on 28 June 2013. This regulation supersedes AR 600-9 dated 27 Nov 06. It implements guidance found in the Department of Defense Instruction 1308.1, which establishes guidance for body fat standards for the Services.
- August 8, 2019The Observer Controller Trainer Team from the Joint Multinational Readiness Center (JMRC) supervises
- August 8, 20198th STB "Always Ready Challenge"
- August 8, 2019Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works announces Regulatory Guidance Letter 19-02
- August 6, 2019JMC's storage reform efforts increase munitions readiness
- August 5, 2019First Team Army Civilian Ensures Readiness for Deploying Soldiers
- July 31, 2019Fort Leonard Wood readies for memorialization of WWII era Black Officers Club
- July 31, 2019Winn audiologist supports 48th IBCT's redeployment with hearing readiness
- July 31, 2019Forces Command Leaders Focus on Army Readiness, Training and Modernization
- July 26, 2019Civil Air Patrol tests cadets' vigor at Fort Leonard Wood
- July 24, 2019AMC, Congressional leaders discuss Organic Industrial Base readiness, modernization at caucus
- July 23, 2019WSMR ready to support missing man search
- July 18, 2019Fort Sill dental graduates ready to drill across Army
- July 17, 2019New Commandant of Cadets humbled and ready to inspire
- July 16, 2019Video chat technology transforms ACS, fosters readiness
- July 15, 2019Crane Army maintenance team essential for munitions readiness.
- July 12, 2019MICC contracting brigade tests readiness