SGM Rollocks assumes role as Kenner's enlisted leader
By U.S. ArmyFebruary 1, 2019
Sgt. Maj. Joanne S. Rollocks became Kenner Army Health Clinic's senior enlisted leader at an assumption of responsibility ceremony Friday in Wylie Hall auditorium.
In her role as Kenner's CSM, Rollocks will be responsible for all enlisted training activities at the facility, carrying out the commander's policies, and setting and maintaining high quality standards for the organization.
The position had been vacant for five months after Sgt. Maj. George T. Harwick assumed the command sergeant major position at 188th Medical Battalion, San Antonio, Texas. In the interim, the Medical Company's senior noncommissioned officer, 1st Sgt. Susana Kitchen, served as acting sergeant major.
Lt. Col. Paul J. Kassebaum, KAHC commander, thanked Kitchen and Sgt. 1st Class James Daigle for providing quality leadership within the Kenner community during the transition period. In his remarks, he also noted how Rollocks has already made an impression on him.
"I like leaders who are fully committed to their unit," said Kassebaum. "I was happy when she told me one of her top priorities is taking care of the people."
Kassebaum also said that he plans to work closely with Rollocks to make sure Kenner Soldiers are trained on their warrior tasks and battle drills, and other technical skills, so they are ready to deploy if necessary. In addition, the team will continue to push patient satisfaction and access to higher care.
"Your combination of experience, values and people-first attitude make you a great fit for Kenner," he told Rollocks at the event. "I welcome you with open arms as we strive toward our vision of exceeding expectations as the DOD's premier system for health and readiness."
- June 4, 2020Kenner celebrates superheroes of its Public Health Department
- May 11, 2020NJ National Guard makes a difference in the kitchen
- April 30, 2020KAHC: Co-workers, family, friends remember fallen employee
- April 23, 2020Kenner celebrates ‘superheroes’ of its Public Health Department
- April 14, 2020Lee clinic receives coronavirus test equipment but supplies limited
- March 9, 202045th Joint Culinary Training Exercise kicks off at Fort Lee
- February 13, 2020NCO Club's kitchen is its heart, 'Daddy Ike' its soul
- November 26, 2019Keep your kitchen safe from fires this Thanksgiving
- November 22, 2019Get your kitchen ready for holiday cooking
- November 15, 2019KAHC Soldier brings home Larry C. Nesmith Technician Award
- September 12, 2019SGM Harwick assumes top KAHC enlisted spot
- September 12, 2019Kenner pharmacy renovation will increase service efficiency
- September 12, 2019New appointment process in effect for mammograms
- September 12, 2019Clinic earns NCQA renewal