America's First Corps and Japan Northern Army, Yama Sakura Cultural Exchange
By Sgt. Erica EarlDecember 8, 2018
Prior to the kickoff of exercise Yama Sakura 75 at Camp Higashi-Chitose in Hokkaido, Japan, Soldiers from America's First Corps, U.S. Army Japan and Japan Northern Army, gathered to share cultural traditions and discuss professional development topics related to both Armies.The exercise highlights the strength of the close, long-standing relationship the United States has with the country of Japan and the Japan Ground Self Defense Force .
- March 29, 2020Secretary Esper enhances National Guard’s rapid COVID-19 response
- March 26, 2020MDW Commanding General Talks COVID-19, Military Mission
- March 26, 2020Fort Drum and Northern New York community leaders unified in fight against COVID 19
- March 25, 2020Camp Zama Youth Center’s Keystone Club donates canned goods
- March 23, 2020Camp Zama’s new obstacle course provides Soldiers alternate PT option
- March 18, 2020I Corps integrates Army’s new weapons qualification
- March 18, 2020Survivors find easier access to Army installations
- March 18, 2020Camp Zama housing inspectors ensure safe, clean, comfortable homes
- March 17, 2020The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America
- March 11, 2020Nine years later, Camp Zama Soldier reflects on taking part in 'Operation Tomodachi'
- March 5, 2020Zama Middle High School JROTC hosts cadet ball
- March 4, 2020Shreveport resident selected as Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army
- February 28, 2020USAG Japan updates workers on coronavirus