THANKSBENNING: Noncommissioned Officer Academy DFAC dishes out Thanksgiving meal
By Mr. Markeith Horace (Benning)November 26, 2018
FORT BENNING, Ga. (Nov. 26, 2018) - Soldiers gathered at the Noncommissioned Officer Academy Dining Facility Nov. 21 ahead of Thanksgiving Day.
Col. Anthony G. Judge, 199th Infantry Brigade commander, and senior leaders staff the serving lines in the tradition of serving Soldiers and Civilian for their annual pre-Thanksgiving meal.
Twelve dining facilities across the Maneuver Center of Excellence and Fort Benning, Georgia, served Soldiers on post a traditional Thanksgiving meal.
An estimated 8,000 pounds of turkey were served on post.
To see more photos from the NCOA DFAC Thanksgiving event, visit the "PHOTO ALBUM" in the "Related Links" section on this page.
- November 29, 2018Everyone wins with Thanksgiving, especially DFACs
- November 28, 2018High school hosts Thanksgiving meal for Italian students
- November 27, 2018Thanksgiving From Eagle Assault
- November 26, 2018Thanksgiving Day at the Freedom Inn
- November 22, 2018LTG Bills visits CTF Defender to serve Thanksgiving meals, recognize dining facility's official open
- November 21, 2018Fort Wainwright hosts Thanksgiving feast
- November 21, 2018DFAC open to ID cardholders for Thanksgiving
- November 21, 2018DFACs compete for the win
- November 21, 2018DFAC hosts culinary marathon
- November 9, 2018Fort Benning's Henry Caro NCOA 'signs' up for PIE at Hardaway High
- November 7, 2018Come to the DFAC and have a down-home meal with family