THANKSBENNING: Noncommissioned Officer Academy DFAC dishes out Thanksgiving meal
By Mr. Markeith Horace (Benning)November 26, 2018
FORT BENNING, Ga. (Nov. 26, 2018) - Soldiers gathered at the Noncommissioned Officer Academy Dining Facility Nov. 21 ahead of Thanksgiving Day.
Col. Anthony G. Judge, 199th Infantry Brigade commander, and senior leaders staff the serving lines in the tradition of serving Soldiers and Civilian for their annual pre-Thanksgiving meal.
Twelve dining facilities across the Maneuver Center of Excellence and Fort Benning, Georgia, served Soldiers on post a traditional Thanksgiving meal.
An estimated 8,000 pounds of turkey were served on post.
To see more photos from the NCOA DFAC Thanksgiving event, visit the "PHOTO ALBUM" in the "Related Links" section on this page.
- July 18, 2019Ft. Benning Rangers jump test new backpack systems for forced entry operations
- July 16, 2019Under the uniform
- July 16, 201975th Ranger Regiment changes command
- July 12, 2019SecArmy visits Fort Benning, Airborne and Ranger Training Brigade, 1st Security Forces Assistance Br
- July 3, 2019Troops compete to earn title as XVIII Airborne Corps' best
- July 1, 2019Fireworks, country music highlight Fort Benning's Independence Day celebration
- July 1, 2019Day 5: 2019 XVIII Airborne Corps NCO and Soldier of the Year Competition
- June 28, 2019Foot March: 2019 XVIII Airborne Corps NCO and Soldier of the Year Competition
- June 27, 2019Medic earns medal for bravery
- June 27, 20191st SFAB medics learn to diagnose and treat tropical diseases
- June 27, 2019Dogs, handlers from across US Army train at Fort Benning for deployment
- June 25, 2019Math-teacher-turned-Soldier earns top noncom award
- June 21, 2019Fort Benning to salute Independence Day with free concerts, family fun, fireworks, June 29
- June 21, 2019Death Dealers celebrate time-honored tradition in the ROK