THANKSBENNING: Noncommissioned Officer Academy DFAC dishes out Thanksgiving meal
By Mr. Markeith Horace (Benning)November 26, 2018
FORT BENNING, Ga. (Nov. 26, 2018) - Soldiers gathered at the Noncommissioned Officer Academy Dining Facility Nov. 21 ahead of Thanksgiving Day.
Col. Anthony G. Judge, 199th Infantry Brigade commander, and senior leaders staff the serving lines in the tradition of serving Soldiers and Civilian for their annual pre-Thanksgiving meal.
Twelve dining facilities across the Maneuver Center of Excellence and Fort Benning, Georgia, served Soldiers on post a traditional Thanksgiving meal.
An estimated 8,000 pounds of turkey were served on post.
To see more photos from the NCOA DFAC Thanksgiving event, visit the "PHOTO ALBUM" in the "Related Links" section on this page.
- February 8, 2019Retired officer who lost legs in Iraq talks of faith at Fort Benning prayer breakfast
- February 8, 2019MCoE, Fort Benning general speaks African-American representation in leader, mentor roles in combat
- February 4, 2019German sniper instruction aims at Benning's next phase of international partnership
- February 4, 2019AER kickoff set for Feb. 28 at USAG Wiesbaden
- February 1, 2019Charlie Company, 1-46, breaks stigmas, fosters relationship with local middle school
- February 1, 20194/2CR prepares for U.S. Army's 2019 Gainey Cup Best Scout Squad Competition
- January 30, 2019NFL and USO, bring fun, food and Super Bowl tickets, to Fort Benning troops, families
- January 30, 2019Photos: German Soldiers honor WWII POWs buried on Fort Knox
- January 24, 2019Competition seasons Soldier's cooking creativity
- January 23, 2019Three states, two times zones and one brigade's culminating mission
- January 18, 2019KING'S PARTING WORDS: Fort Benning celebrates legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- January 17, 2019Over 100 Army leaders gather to honor Dr. Martin Luther King and reflect on his warrior spirit
- January 16, 2019DFMWR re-opens renovated The Landing Zone
- January 14, 2019Maneuver Center of Excellence, Fort Benning holds change of responsibility