THANKSBENNING: Noncommissioned Officer Academy DFAC dishes out Thanksgiving meal
By Mr. Markeith Horace (Benning)November 26, 2018
FORT BENNING, Ga. (Nov. 26, 2018) - Soldiers gathered at the Noncommissioned Officer Academy Dining Facility Nov. 21 ahead of Thanksgiving Day.
Col. Anthony G. Judge, 199th Infantry Brigade commander, and senior leaders staff the serving lines in the tradition of serving Soldiers and Civilian for their annual pre-Thanksgiving meal.
Twelve dining facilities across the Maneuver Center of Excellence and Fort Benning, Georgia, served Soldiers on post a traditional Thanksgiving meal.
An estimated 8,000 pounds of turkey were served on post.
To see more photos from the NCOA DFAC Thanksgiving event, visit the "PHOTO ALBUM" in the "Related Links" section on this page.
- April 17, 2019For second of two years, 82nd Airborne earns title of best Mortar crew
- April 15, 2019Capts. Bergman, Rose win Best Ranger together for second time; Rose for third time
- April 14, 20192019 Best Ranger finishes with splash at Victory Pond, buddy run to Camp Rogers
- April 13, 2019173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team takes lead into second day of Best Ranger Competition
- April 12, 201954 Ranger-qualified teams from US Army, Air Force compete to earn title of 'best ranger'
- April 10, 2019MWR opens new Latin Street restaurant on Wiesbaden's Clay Kaserne
- April 9, 2019Fort Benning, home of the Airborne, hosts three-day gathering of paratrooper veterans
- April 8, 2019Fort Benning honors spouses of fallen service members at Sunday brunch event
- April 3, 2019Columbus city council recognizes Benning firefighter for translation aid during international exerci
- April 1, 2019George Stueber, Fort Benning deputy garrison commander, retires after 53 years of federal service
- March 15, 2019Four Benning Soldiers discuss Army experiences as part of Women's History Month