Army breaks Ground on Schofield Barracks new Medical Annex
By Mr. John Ciccarelli (Regional Health Command Pacific)September 6, 2018
SCHOFIELD BARRACKS, Hawaii (September 5, 2018) -- Chaplain Kahu Kekoa Kordell (right); BG Place, Deputy CDR, RHC-P 9COL Dave Zimmerman, USAHC-SB Commander (center); BG Brigadier General Michael L. Place, Deputy CDR, RHC-P (left) participate in the untying of the Maile Lei during the groundbreaking for a new medical annex at Army Health Clinic-Schofield Barracks.
The 76,500-square-foot facility will consolidate dental, behavioral health and physical therapy services into one location, and allow for additional renovations across the campus with the goal of enhancing support to service members, their families, and units on Oahu.
- September 10, 2018Army astronaut prepares for December launch to International Space Station
- September 10, 2018Multi-domain operations to exploit enemy vulnerabilities, say Army leaders
- September 10, 2018Father and son Guardsmen reflect on their service
- September 4, 2018Civil War Soldiers interred during dedication of new Arlington National Cemetery addition
- September 7, 2018Army improving integrated training environment for aviators
- September 7, 2018Human Resources Command NCO awarded Soldier's Medal for saving man from burning truck
- September 7, 2018'Rainbow Division's' New York National Guardsmen fought in first American attack of WWI
- September 7, 2018Former U.S. Army site now thrives as conservation habitat
- September 7, 2018First female 'Sky Soldier' from 173rd Airborne graduates Ranger School
- September 6, 2018Army Reserve Soldier wins Drill Sergeant of the Year