Army breaks Ground on Schofield Barracks new Medical Annex
By Mr. John Ciccarelli (Regional Health Command Pacific)September 6, 2018
SCHOFIELD BARRACKS, Hawaii (September 5, 2018) -- Chaplain Kahu Kekoa Kordell (right); BG Place, Deputy CDR, RHC-P 9COL Dave Zimmerman, USAHC-SB Commander (center); BG Brigadier General Michael L. Place, Deputy CDR, RHC-P (left) participate in the untying of the Maile Lei during the groundbreaking for a new medical annex at Army Health Clinic-Schofield Barracks.
The 76,500-square-foot facility will consolidate dental, behavioral health and physical therapy services into one location, and allow for additional renovations across the campus with the goal of enhancing support to service members, their families, and units on Oahu.
- March 21, 2019Team Pacific: Small in numbers, fearless in competition
- March 21, 2019Housing issues are addressed at town hall
- March 19, 2019RHC-C Telehealth expert retires
- March 14, 2019Missouri National Guard, Defense Intelligence Agency open joint reserve intelligence center in St. L
- March 12, 20198th TSC hosting Logistics Training Team on GCSS-Army
- March 8, 2019Proper mail routing behind need for change in addresses
- March 6, 2019New barracks on Presidio of Monterey dedicated to fallen Marine
- March 6, 2019RHC-P hosts Singapore Armed Forces for forensic dentistry global health engagement
- March 5, 2019Reserve and Guard Compete for Best Warrior Title
- February 15, 2019Rose Barracks Soldier receives award for environmental work
- February 13, 2019Black History Month: Recalling the first African American MASH Surgeon