Army breaks Ground on Schofield Barracks new Medical Annex
By john ciccarelliSeptember 6, 2018
SCHOFIELD BARRACKS, Hawaii (September 5, 2018) -- Chaplain Dechenne (right); BBrig. Gen. Michael L. Place, Deputy CDR, RHC-P 9COL Dave Zimmerman, USAHC-SB Commander (center); BG Brigadier General Michael L. Place, Deputy CDR, RHC-P (left) participate in the untying of the Maile Lei during the groundbreaking for a new medical annex at Army Health Clinic-Schofield Barracks.
The 76,500-square-foot facility will consolidate dental, behavioral health and physical therapy services into one location, and allow for additional renovations across the campus with the goal of enhancing support to service members, their families, and units on Oahu.
- November 9, 2018Army Corps modernizes USMA Barracks for future leaders
- November 8, 20187th Annual LTC Cabrera and SSG Newman Memorial March Commemorates More Than Just Fallen Comrades
- November 8, 2018Wheelchair Tennis, a first for Pacific Regional Warrior trials
- November 7, 201825ID Hui Ha'a Team support Pacific Regional Trials 2018
- November 7, 2018Wounded Warrior - Eagle Scout Blood Drive: Coming to the Schofield Barracks PX, Nov. 10
- November 7, 2018Ceremony kicks off Army's 2018 Pacific Regional Trials in Hawaii
- November 5, 2018The road to the 2019 Department of Defense Warrior Games
- November 2, 2018Pacific Regional Trials (Wounded Warrior Games) coming to Schofield Barracks Nov. 6-16
- October 29, 2018USAHC-SB Focuses on MEDEVAC Training Military and Civilian Staff