Army breaks Ground on Schofield Barracks new Medical Annex
By john ciccarelliSeptember 6, 2018
SCHOFIELD BARRACKS, Hawaii (September 5, 2018) -- Chaplain Dechenne (right); BBrig. Gen. Michael L. Place, Deputy CDR, RHC-P 9COL Dave Zimmerman, USAHC-SB Commander (center); BG Brigadier General Michael L. Place, Deputy CDR, RHC-P (left) participate in the untying of the Maile Lei during the groundbreaking for a new medical annex at Army Health Clinic-Schofield Barracks.
The 76,500-square-foot facility will consolidate dental, behavioral health and physical therapy services into one location, and allow for additional renovations across the campus with the goal of enhancing support to service members, their families, and units on Oahu.
- March 19, 2019RHC-C Telehealth expert retires
- March 13, 2019IRAHC will soon transition retired behavioral health beneficiaries
- March 12, 20198th TSC hosting Logistics Training Team on GCSS-Army
- March 8, 2019Public Health Command Europe builds interoperability with Polish counterparts
- March 6, 2019RHC-P hosts Singapore Armed Forces for forensic dentistry global health engagement
- March 5, 2019Make lifestyle changes to improve your heart health
- March 4, 2019USAMMDA Team Spotlight: Neurotrauma and Psychological Health Project Management Office
- February 28, 2019Team Natick hosts innovative mental health training
- February 27, 2019Cyber Snapshot: Chief Warrant Officer 3 Michael L. Butler
- February 22, 2019Investing in the Health and Safety of Our Warfighters