Army breaks Ground on Schofield Barracks new Medical Annex
By john ciccarelliSeptember 6, 2018
SCHOFIELD BARRACKS, Hawaii (September 5, 2018) -- Chaplain Dechenne (right); BBrig. Gen. Michael L. Place, Deputy CDR, RHC-P 9COL Dave Zimmerman, USAHC-SB Commander (center); BG Brigadier General Michael L. Place, Deputy CDR, RHC-P (left) participate in the untying of the Maile Lei during the groundbreaking for a new medical annex at Army Health Clinic-Schofield Barracks.
The 76,500-square-foot facility will consolidate dental, behavioral health and physical therapy services into one location, and allow for additional renovations across the campus with the goal of enhancing support to service members, their families, and units on Oahu.
- June 24, 2019Virtual barracks town-hall held for Stewart-Hunter
- June 20, 2019Barracks to get 'super-heat' exchanger
- June 19, 2019Air Defender earns title of USARPAC best warrior
- June 18, 2019Synchronization is Key
- June 13, 2019$59 million reception complex barracks project underway
- June 11, 2019Wounded Soldier getting out? Get a Career Education and Readiness Plan
- June 10, 2019Hoops for Troops motivates fans at Schofield Barracks
- June 10, 2019Army Conducts Third Disinterment of Native Americans at Carlisle Barracks
- May 31, 2019Air Defense Soldier earns her way to commandants list
- May 30, 20198th TSC and 19th ESC enhance theater readiness with logistics training team
- May 29, 2019The 94th AAMDC host best warrior competition