Rising Thunder 18 Opening Ceremony Video Link
By Staff Sgt. Christopher Jelle (FORSCOM)September 1, 2018
Rising Thunder 18 is part of U.S. Army Pacific, Pacific Pathways exercise series 18-03. This U.S. Army innovation links a series of U.S. Indo-Pacific Command approved exercises with partner militaries into a single operation to increase partnership and readiness of U.S. Army forces along with allied and partner nation forces.
Approximately 700 U.S. Service Members and 300 Japanese Soldiers will participate in Rising Thunder 2018 over the next two weeks.
- February 6, 2019CSM Lee rises from platform to USASMA director
- February 4, 2019Ironhorse Soldiers reflect on rotation, lessons learned
- February 1, 2019Fort Leonard Wood military-spouse attorney first to be accepted under new Missouri rule
- January 25, 2019West Point SAMC welcomes newest members
- January 18, 2019Pacific Ocean Division engineering leaders for tomorrow's challenges
- January 18, 2019FORSCOM Frontline - Jan. 18, 2019
- January 14, 2019Medical Simulation Training Center offers exclusive medic training for soldiers in the Pacific
- January 14, 2019Corps' South Pacific Division inducts newest senior executive
- December 31, 2018There's a Bad Moon on the Rise