Rising Thunder 18 Opening Ceremony Video Link
By Staff Sgt. Christopher Jelle (FORSCOM)September 1, 2018
Rising Thunder 18 is part of U.S. Army Pacific, Pacific Pathways exercise series 18-03. This U.S. Army innovation links a series of U.S. Indo-Pacific Command approved exercises with partner militaries into a single operation to increase partnership and readiness of U.S. Army forces along with allied and partner nation forces.
Approximately 700 U.S. Service Members and 300 Japanese Soldiers will participate in Rising Thunder 2018 over the next two weeks.
- September 21, 2018Shok Valley medic to receive Medal of Honor
- September 20, 20181st Armored Division Soldiers win 2018 U.S. Army Best Medic Competition
- September 20, 2018Green Berets finally together in Arlington after decades-long search
- September 20, 2018US Army Soldiers provide support to Hurricane Florence response in North and South Carolina
- September 21, 2018Army innovation through re-engineering
- September 19, 2018New G-8 embraces streamlining tech acquisition
- September 19, 2018US Army Africa: Building readiness, partnerships through NCO development
- September 13, 2018U.S. Army Reserve Soldiers heading to France to commemorate WWI centennial
- September 17, 2018A modern Army needs modern installations
- September 17, 2018Family, faith spur Soldier toward higher goals