Sam Choy's in the Kitchen: Logistic Support Vessel CW3 Harold C. Clinger
By HONOLULU (KHON2) Web StaffJuly 10, 2018
HONOLULU (KHON2) - Sam and John visit Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, and meet some of the soldiers on board the Logistic Support Vessel CW3 Harold C. Clinger (LSV-2).
There in the galley, the soldiers prepare two of their favorite dishes: bacon-wrapped jalapeño-stuffed chicken and avocado cheesecake with strawberry coulis and buttercream icing.
- December 1, 2018MICC members supporting presidential funeral
- November 30, 2018Detroit Arsenal Engineer Wins Big at IMCOM
- November 28, 2018ALU conducts pilot classes for proposed Logistics Basic Officer Leader Course
- November 26, 2018BG Sams Equestrian Cup continues to bond MEDDAC-J and Japanese medical students
- November 20, 2018Logistics achievement winners represent aviation
- November 15, 2018LMP's Noreen Bartley Receives GWAC SOLE Logistics Specialty Award
- November 13, 2018LMP's Noreen Bartley Honored by the International Society of Logistics
- November 13, 2018MICC field directorate welcomes new director
- November 8, 2018Army Medical Logistics Course Hosts 'USAMMA Day'
- November 7, 2018G4: Updating logistics operations a must in Army's modernization efforts