Panther Paratroopers Compete for May Best Squad
By Maj. Thomas Cieslak (82nd Airborne)May 2, 2018
Paratroopers from the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division participated in the brigade's May Best Squad Competition on May 2, 2018.
The competition is a monthly contest to determine the top squad in the Panther brigade and often challenges the physical and mental fitness of the participants.
This month's competition required paratroopers to ruckmarch over 6 miles on Fort Bragg, taking them up and down Coolyconch Mountain while testing their communication skills and memory.
- October 19, 2018For second year, 75th Rangers scope out competition, take first in International Sniper Competition
- October 18, 2018Department of the Army announces upcoming 1st BCT, 101st Airborne Division unit rotation
- October 16, 2018Vicenza theater competes in play competition
- October 15, 2018First Army plays key role in Best Warrior Competition
- October 12, 2018"More than a Calling" - Airborne Rabbi Leads by Example
- October 11, 2018Airborne Soldiers test Spider networked munition system upgrade
- October 10, 2018Airborne and HIMARS at Arctic Anvil 19
- October 5, 2018Airborne dozers put the jab in Engineers' MOTSU knockout
- September 28, 2018Leadership solidified through heritage 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne)
- September 24, 2018Panther Brigade Celebrates Centurion Jump
- September 22, 2018Airborne engineers work with Corps to put 'blades in dirt'
- September 21, 2018Panther Paratroopers Conduct Nighttime Airborne Operation
- August 23, 2018Panther Paratroopers Compete for August Top Squad