Department of the Army announces upcoming 4th Combat Aviation Brigade, 4th ID deployment
By U.S Army Public AffairsApril 18, 2018
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the summer 2018 deployment of the 4th Combat Aviation Brigade, 4th Infantry Division, stationed at Fort Carson, Colorado, to Europe.
As part of the regular rotation of forces, the 4th Combat Aviation Brigade will replace the 1st Air Cavalry Brigade and support combatant commander mission requirements for U.S. European Command's Atlantic Resolve.
"The 4th Combat Aviation Brigade is ready to deploy to Europe and work closely with our NATO and regional partners in support of Atlantic Resolve," said Col. Scott Gallaway, commander, 4th Combat Aviation Brigade, 4th Infantry Division. "Our focus on tough, realistic training over the last year has prepared us for this upcoming mission. I am extremely proud of our Soldiers for their hard work and dedication. We are enormously grateful for the steadfast support of our families, and the ever-present support from the Fort Carson community."
For more information contact the Fort Carson Public Affairs Office at 719-526-7525. After hours, please contact the 24-hour Fort Carson Operations Center at 719-526-5500 and ask for the on-call public affairs officer.
- August 1, 2018Aviation Center Logistics Command welcomes new commander
- July 30, 2018Aviation enterprise developing future leaders
- July 27, 2018Aviation Industry Day targets increased lethality
- July 26, 2018Department of the Army announces upcoming 3rd ABCT, 1st Armored Division deployment
- July 26, 2018Department of the Army announces upcoming 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division deployment
- July 26, 2018Department of the Army announces upcoming 4th Infantry Division Headquarters deployment
- July 24, 2018Air Mobility Command announces Aviator Technical Track beta test program
- July 23, 2018Vannoy leads international aviation project office
- July 23, 2018Pennsylvania Army National Guard, civilian first responders train for aviation disasters
- July 20, 2018404th ASB conducts readiness training at Hohenfels
- July 13, 20184CAB, 1SBCT train on air assault
- July 12, 2018Aviation crews get big welcome for skills training
- July 10, 20184CAB conducts brigade-level exercise
- July 10, 2018Training fosters resiliency across 4th CAB
- July 10, 2018Army's underwater egress training aims to improve survival rates
- July 10, 2018Ivy Eagles case colors for deployment