Corps completes debris removal in Villalba, Puerto Rico
By Samantha HeiligApril 10, 2018
The Corps removed approximately 45 thousand cubic yards of debris, equivalent to 2,250 truckloads, from Villalba.
As part of the hurricane recovery efforts, FEMA tasked USACE with removal of 4.15 million cubic yards of debris from Puerto Rico.
To date, the Corps has removed a total of 3,903,532 cubic yards from 28 of the 55 municipalities that requested assistance.
- January 17, 2019U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Dive Team Delivers Expertise Worldwide
- January 14, 2019Corps' South Pacific Division inducts newest senior executive
- January 11, 2019I Corps leader visits 42nd MP Bde
- January 11, 2019Corps of Engineers to assess levee project's impact on the environment
- January 10, 2019III Corps Chef of the Quarter Competition
- January 10, 2019U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Buffalo District employees deploy around the world
- January 7, 2019U.S. Army Corps of Engineers team protects threatened species
- January 7, 2019Corps employee demonstrates service on debris mission in southwest Georgia
- January 4, 2019Warfare in megacities: a new frontier in military operations
- January 2, 2019Command relationships between corps and ESCs
- December 12, 2018YOUR ENVIRONMENT: Do not touch or remove fawns from habitat