Corps completes debris removal in Villalba, Puerto Rico
By Samantha HeiligApril 10, 2018
The Corps removed approximately 45 thousand cubic yards of debris, equivalent to 2,250 truckloads, from Villalba.
As part of the hurricane recovery efforts, FEMA tasked USACE with removal of 4.15 million cubic yards of debris from Puerto Rico.
To date, the Corps has removed a total of 3,903,532 cubic yards from 28 of the 55 municipalities that requested assistance.
- October 23, 2018RDECOM Aviation & Missile Center upholds Army's top priorities
- October 22, 2018The Corps Car Show
- October 22, 201821st TSC returns to France for first military port operations in 50 years
- October 16, 2018Regimental Ball honors 77 years of Military Police Corps
- October 16, 2018Regimental ball honors 77 years of Military Police Corps
- October 15, 2018Eliminating the plague of excess at Fort Hood
- October 13, 2018Recovery Efforts For Corps Panama City Office Underway
- October 12, 2018I Corps welcomes new deputy commanding general
- October 10, 2018America's First Corps hones readiness at Warfighter Exercise 19-1
- October 5, 2018I Corps ensures commo readiness
- October 5, 2018Military Police Corps celebrates 77 years