Tessman joined the BJACH Team this past summer began seeing patients including the. increased workload due to the upcoming deployment of Soldiers from the 3rd Brigade, 10th Mountain Division.
JOES are randomly sent to beneficiaries after they have had an appointment or used a service at the MTF. Tessman received a 100 percent satisfaction and specialty care provider rating.
Tessman received a coin and certificate of achievement presented by COL Marla J. Ferguson, hospital commander. He attributes his success to a total team effort by the ENT staff.
- January 3, 2018DOD-wide health survey indicates higher patient satisfaction with Army, military medical facilities
- October 12, 2017BJACH Glow Run kicks off Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- September 21, 2017Hilltop Hail: Dr. Tina Dang Aldana, TBI Optometrist
- June 19, 2017Surgeon General visits BJACH, JRTC, Fort Polk
- June 14, 2017Army Surgeon General celebrates the Army Birthday at BJACH
- April 28, 2017New KACC Awards - Not Your Average JOES
- March 20, 2017Patients rank WBAMC's Internal Medicine near top of Army clinics
- June 13, 2016Standardized medical care survey to roll out across Army
- October 7, 2014Soldier's unique position puts her with Army Reserve elite