Tessman joined the BJACH Team this past summer began seeing patients including the. increased workload due to the upcoming deployment of Soldiers from the 3rd Brigade, 10th Mountain Division.
JOES are randomly sent to beneficiaries after they have had an appointment or used a service at the MTF. Tessman received a 100 percent satisfaction and specialty care provider rating.
Tessman received a coin and certificate of achievement presented by COL Marla J. Ferguson, hospital commander. He attributes his success to a total team effort by the ENT staff.
- May 30, 2018Thank You
- May 30, 2018Thanks for your support
- May 30, 2018Speaking to Military Employers
- May 30, 2018One-on-One
- May 30, 2018Coin Swap
- May 29, 2018Chairman stresses change, tradition at West Point graduation
- May 29, 2018Welcome Honored Guests
- May 16, 2018Welcome to Fort Polk
- May 16, 2018Welcome..
- May 16, 2018Morning update
- April 26, 2018Seminar addresses Social Security fundamentals
- April 16, 2018Mattis, Dunford detail attacks on Syrian chemical arsenal
- April 2, 2018The three biggest mistakes service members are making with their money
- February 27, 2018Top doc provides quality care at BJACH
- January 30, 2018Brothers in service, health care, hiking, real life