Tessman joined the BJACH Team this past summer began seeing patients including the. increased workload due to the upcoming deployment of Soldiers from the 3rd Brigade, 10th Mountain Division.
JOES are randomly sent to beneficiaries after they have had an appointment or used a service at the MTF. Tessman received a 100 percent satisfaction and specialty care provider rating.
Tessman received a coin and certificate of achievement presented by COL Marla J. Ferguson, hospital commander. He attributes his success to a total team effort by the ENT staff.
- September 18, 20188th TSC celebrates diversity with Hispanic Heritage Observance
- September 15, 2018Emergency Family Assistance Center mobilizes for hurricane
- September 12, 2018USACE Galveston District receives supplemental funding to dredge Channel to Port Mansfield, Texas
- September 11, 2018Army Reserve cyber leader receives prestigious award
- September 7, 2018Memphis District native earns top engineer regimental honor
- September 7, 2018Three Columbus, Georgia, area residents receive highest Infantry honor
- September 6, 2018John Henry Felix receives the RHCP Outstanding Community Service award.
- September 4, 2018Army Reserve medical Soldiers receive recognition for service
- August 23, 2018ROTC Cadet Receives Hands-on Experience in USACE's Albuquerque District through CDEP Program
- August 17, 2018Civilian contractors, former Soldiers receive Medal of Valor for actions in Afghanistan
- August 15, 2018Cadets receive 'Second to None' leadership
- August 14, 20181BCT Soldiers receive awards for valor