Tessman joined the BJACH Team this past summer began seeing patients including the. increased workload due to the upcoming deployment of Soldiers from the 3rd Brigade, 10th Mountain Division.
JOES are randomly sent to beneficiaries after they have had an appointment or used a service at the MTF. Tessman received a 100 percent satisfaction and specialty care provider rating.
Tessman received a coin and certificate of achievement presented by COL Marla J. Ferguson, hospital commander. He attributes his success to a total team effort by the ENT staff.
- December 4, 2018U.S. Army Reserve in Puerto Rico receives visit of Congresswoman
- November 29, 2018Fury Paratroopers Receive Weapons, Tactics Training from 2Para British Paratroopers during Operation
- November 29, 20181st Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division (LI) Receives Training in Operating in Subterranean
- November 21, 2018Corps partners with Orange County on study to reduce flood risk, receive public input
- November 21, 2018424th ABS airmen receive Army Achievement medals
- November 20, 2018Troops receive 150 tons of good eats in advance of Thanksgiving
- November 15, 2018Class of 2019 cadets received branch notifications during USMA Branch Night
- November 15, 2018Receive emergency information quickly with At Hoc
- November 15, 2018LMP's Noreen Bartley Receives GWAC SOLE Logistics Specialty Award
- November 15, 2018Kenner receives 'Star Site' award after successful safety inspection
- November 15, 2018Missouri Guard Homeland Response Force receives top marks
- November 13, 2018Class of 2019 cadets prepare to receive branch notifications