Military Retirement Brief - 1st Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAODecember 27, 2017
The Pre-Retirement briefing, normally from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of the month, has been canceled for the month of January.
The next briefing will be Tuesday, Feb. 6 in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
This briefing provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
Both military personnel and family members can attend. No reservations are required.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- December 3, 2018National drunk and drugged driving prevention month
- December 3, 2018Time running out to opt into Blended Retirement System
- November 30, 2018National 3D Prevention Month saves lives through education
- November 29, 2018Retired command sergeant major organizes annual Gold Star hunt for game
- November 27, 2018Military Caregivers can help fix the gaps
- November 27, 2018Celebrating National American Indian Heritage Month
- November 26, 2018Fort Knox November retirement ceremony set for the 30th
- November 26, 2018How this blind Soldier sees the world
- November 26, 2018More than just a briefing: SHARP team uses outside-the-box thinking to reach MEDDAC staff
- November 19, 2018U.S., Japanese medical personnel discuss key topics, issues at bilateral conference
- November 16, 2018Fort Drum community observes Native American Heritage Month
- November 9, 2018This month in Fort McCoy history: October 2018
- November 8, 2018Tenured officer retires as son follows in footsteps