Holiday Season 2017
By Brig. Gen. David J. Francis and Command Sgt. Maj. Ernest D. Bowen, Jr.November 16, 2017
Thanksgiving is upon us, and this week Soldiers around the world will gather in gratitude with loved ones and friends. Others will remain in harm's way, observing the day in the company of their brothers and sisters in arms. Wherever you are, we are thankful for you and grateful for your service and sacrifice. Thank you for what you do every day for our Army and our Nation.
Thanksgiving also marks the beginning of the hustle and bustle of the traditional holiday season. The next few weeks will be among the busiest travel times of the year, and now is the time to develop a plan to execute your journeys safely. Adequate rest, preparing for weather contingencies and celebrating responsibly all will help ensure you and your family make lasting happy memories. Enjoy your time off, but do so with an end goal in mind - returning home alive and ready to fight.
We wish you all a joyful and safe Thanksgiving and holiday season.
Readiness Through Safety!
- November 13, 2018Wilmington District Wins USACE-Wide Dam Safety Team of the Year
- November 9, 2018TSA allows military to precheck during travel
- November 9, 2018Woodpecker season is something to tweet about
- November 9, 2018BGCA laboratory fortifies safety for all
- November 9, 2018PHCE strengthens ties with host nation environmental counterparts
- November 8, 20188th TSC Veteran's Day Holiday Safety Message
- November 7, 2018Safety should be top recipe for holiday cooking
- November 7, 2018Spread holiday cheer, be a post office volunteer
- November 5, 2018Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving Safety Awareness
- November 2, 2018Fort Riley prepares for winter season with Snowburst exercise, guidance
- October 31, 2018LRMC celebrates 365th consecutive daily safety huddle, improves patient safety initiatives
- October 31, 2018Get to know your spice rack this holiday season
- October 30, 2018A pictural look at fall in Fort Knox ...
- October 30, 2018RHC-P supports blood safety program in Cambodia
- October 29, 2018Fourth Cavalry Brigade motorcyclists ride for safety