OCONUS levy briefings set
By JBM-HH PAOOctober 24, 2017
Fort Myer reassignment briefings for Soldiers assigned Outside the Continental United States will be conducted on Wednesdays in Bldg. 417, Education Center, Fort Myer, from 9 to 11:30 a.m.:
Dec. 20 is the last briefing for 2017
Spouses are invited to attend the briefing for which a robust agenda is planned: Hear from the school liaison and Army Community Service representatives; Medical, Housing, Legal and Finance personnel; Transportation staff from JBM-HH and Fort Belvoir; and Retention, Reassignments, Security representatives; right along with the Installation Voting Officer (you'll want to learn about absentee voting while overseas).
These reassignment briefings are required prior to orders being published and personnel departing overseas. All Soldiers must attend the brief in duty uniform (OCPs, ACUs). Soldiers who have permanent change of station moves within the Continental U.S. are welcome to attend the brief.
Officers are not required to attend this briefing.
Check out www.move.mil to get an idea of the resources available to you. Contact 703-696-0004 or email@example.com for more information.
- March 8, 2019Aviation Summit: STEM event builds path for future engineers
- March 8, 201920th CBRNE Command Ensures Safety by Operationalizing Headquarters Move
- March 8, 2019F-16 VDT completes Heritage training
- March 5, 2019Quarterhorse Soldiers learn Polish history
- March 2, 2019Army Reserve-PR briefs U.S. House Homeland Security Committee Members
- February 28, 2019Town hall dusts off housing concerns, illuminates work order, QC process
- February 27, 2019Cadet Command senior enlisted advisor opens SHARP training conference
- February 27, 2019Devil brigade Soldiers attend Polish public oath ceremony
- February 25, 2019Picatinny aims to inspire more females to enter engineering
- February 21, 2019DCARNG Participates in IPPS-A's D-120 Deployment Readiness Coordination Event
- February 21, 2019Teacher with a volunteer's heart says goodbye
- February 20, 2019Townsend shares advice with Cadets at George C. Marshall seminar
- February 19, 2019Bayonet CBRN Soldiers attend coveted course
- February 14, 2019The importance of a safety brief: Accident Prevention
- February 13, 2019Major General Shachnow brief history
- February 8, 2019Hundreds attend 2019 Winter Extravaganza at Fort McCoy's Whitetail Ridge Ski Area