371st Sustainment Brigade gets a 3 Star visit
By Sgt. 1st Class Charles HighlandAugust 16, 2017
CAMP ARIFJAN, KUWAIT -- The 371st Sustainment Brigade received a very special visit from Lt. Gen. Daniel Hokanson, the Vice Chief for the National Guard Bureau.
Hokanson first paid an office call to Col. Gregory Betts, commander of the 371st SB. He then participated in a leaders briefing to find out how the Soldiers of the National Guard unit were doing since they arrived on ground in June.
"It's great to see how our National Guard Soldiers are integrating and working so well with their active duty counter parts," said Hokanson.
After his briefing, Hokanson went on a tour to see the many work spaces of the 371st SB to meet and greet the troops.
- June 5, 2020SPO executive director promoted into Senior Executive Service at ASC
- June 4, 2020New Commander, New Mission: 10th MDSB welcomes Miller
- June 2, 202025th Sustainment Brigade holds ammunition training
- May 29, 2020New commander takes reins of 13th ESC
- May 28, 2020U.S. Army Operational Test Command sends off commander to 13th Expeditionary Sustainment Command
- May 28, 2020Engineering Acquisition
- May 27, 2020MI Museum adapts to Covid-19
- May 22, 2020Sustaining operations during the COVID-19 pandemic
- May 21, 202010th Sustainment Brigade Soldier inducted into SAMC
- May 21, 2020Quarterly visit puts virtual spotlight on ASC’s people and mission
- May 21, 2020Discover the fish of Fort Leonard Wood
- May 21, 2020Housing briefings guide Soldiers ‘home’
- May 6, 2020Hokanson nominated as next National Guard Bureau chief