Military Retirement Brief - First Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAONovember 7, 2017
Retirement and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend. No reservations are required.
The final military retirement briefing of 2017 took place Dec. 5; a new schedule will be out soon.
The briefings -- from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of each month -- are in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
The Retirement Services Office provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- June 20, 2018SDDC Reservist retires after 30 years
- June 19, 2018Values link 243 years of Army history
- June 19, 2018Fort Bliss AWC revitalizes retirees
- June 19, 2018Legacy of service: Aviation training sergeant major retires
- June 18, 2018SDDC Sailor "piped ashore" after 21 year career
- June 14, 2018Soldiering on: Hurricane Maria survivor competes in Army Reserve Best Warrior Competition
- June 14, 2018Everything to know about your military retirement choices
- June 8, 2018Gold Star fathers, Families golf at Fort Benning, hold barbecue cookout
- June 7, 2018PS Magazine editor retiring with top awards
- June 5, 2018Fort McCoy Soldiers conduct training in joint personnel recovery operations
- June 5, 2018First USASOC Command Chief Warrant Officer passes reigns, retires after 36-year career
- June 5, 2018Joint-personnel rescue squadron relies on Chinook
- June 4, 2018Army Reserve personnel accountability teams support Saber Strike 18
- June 4, 2018Puerto Rico family survivors of Maria, much more
- June 2, 2018JBLM hosts SFAB Recruiting Team
- June 1, 2018Retired military working dog honored in Washington, D.C.