Military Retirement Brief - First Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAONovember 7, 2017
Retirement and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend. No reservations are required.
The final military retirement briefing of 2017 took place Dec. 5; a new schedule will be out soon.
The briefings -- from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of each month -- are in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
The Retirement Services Office provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- November 20, 2019Change of stole ceremony welcomes new USACAPOC(A) chaplain
- November 20, 2019Engineers, Cub Scouts perform flag retirement ceremony
- November 19, 2019Delaware National Guard participates in disaster response exercise
- November 18, 2019German Army personnel visit Fort Sill
- November 14, 2019Veterans Day event brings together local vets, youth and Army Corps of Engineers personnel
- November 14, 2019Detroit Arsenal learns about domestic violence
- November 14, 2019Fort Sill postwide retirement ceremony set for Nov. 22
- November 13, 2019Veteran loses 135 pounds this year for another chance to represent Team Army
- November 7, 2019Fort A.P. Hill Employee Recognition Ceremony Nov. 5, 2019
- November 5, 2019Master Sgt. Robert Fletcher: Reaching international success
- November 5, 2019Retired Staff Sgt. Training to Represent Team Army in 2020
- October 30, 2019Redstone retirement services officer finds his niche
- October 30, 2019Gold Star families honored with special concert at Fort Leonard Wood
- October 30, 2019New online option ease certification process for student recipients of Survivor Benefit Plan