Military Retirement Brief - First Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAONovember 7, 2017
Retirement and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend. No reservations are required.
The final military retirement briefing of 2017 took place Dec. 5; a new schedule will be out soon.
The briefings -- from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of each month -- are in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
The Retirement Services Office provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- February 13, 2019New Army personnel, pay system tested by PA National Guard across 6 cities
- February 11, 2019Retired general speaks out on stopping sexual abuse in the workplace
- February 6, 2019ACC Chief of the Huachuca Division Retires after 40 years
- February 5, 2019Aviation enterprise honors retiring senior executive
- February 5, 2019South Carolina's last elected adjutant general to retire
- February 5, 2019Army Corps of Engineers' first female brigadier general talks leadership with district staff
- February 1, 2019Army Surgeon General hosts retired senior leaders in San Antonio
- February 1, 2019AMEDD Civilian Corps Chief Retires
- January 28, 2019NETCOM Icon Retires
- January 17, 2019Fort Bragg Soldier, breast cancer survivor, fights on