Military Retirement Brief - First Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAODecember 14, 2017
Retirement and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend. No reservations are required.The final military retirement briefing of 2017 took place Dec. 5; a new schedule will be out soon.The briefings -- from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of each month -- are in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.The Retirement Services Office provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- March 28, 2020Army seeks retired medical Soldiers to support COVID-19 efforts
- March 23, 2020I Corps retirement ceremony (March 2020)
- March 20, 2020Contract opportunities attract small business representatives
- March 20, 2020Soldier Center researchers attend all-important Soldier physical performance forum
- March 19, 2020Survivors to gain easier access to Army posts
- March 18, 2020Representatives briefed on rail operations plan
- March 12, 2020Fort McCoy employee joins CSA Retired Soldier Council
- March 10, 2020Survivors find easier access to Army installations
- March 6, 2020Fort Drum Survivor Outreach Services to issue new digital access cards for eligible members
- March 6, 2020'Victims suffer, survivors speak'