Military Retirement Brief - First Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAONovember 7, 2017
Retirement and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend. No reservations are required.
The final military retirement briefing of 2017 took place Dec. 5; a new schedule will be out soon.
The briefings -- from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of each month -- are in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
The Retirement Services Office provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- October 17, 2018Fort Lee employee, retired Soldier summits Mount Whitney
- October 15, 2018Fort Riley leaders help break ground on new Junction City High School
- October 11, 2018This is the Army: Hurricane Maria survivor joins US Army to serve
- October 5, 2018Graphic artist and other awardees illustrate disability no bar to achievement
- October 1, 2018Depot personnel hone skills during exercise
- September 28, 2018Fort Benning personnel ruck donations 10 miles to charity in Columbus
- September 28, 2018Fort Stewart hosts Gold Star Mothers Day with dinner and Lights of Love
- September 28, 2018News Briefs
- September 27, 2018Military retirees attend annual Retiree Appreciation Day at Fort Drum
- September 27, 2018FLW Residents find comfort in community policing efforts
- September 26, 2018Retired sergeant major of the Army speaks with New York NCOs
- September 21, 2018Retired Soldier becomes licensed therapist
- September 20, 2018Golden Gate Bridge survivor shares his story
- September 18, 2018Col. Richard Hornstein retires after 32 years of service
- September 18, 2018Brahmbhatt retires with old friend by her side
- September 18, 2018Task Force POWER keeping deployed personnel safe in Afghanistan