Military Retirement Brief - First Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAONovember 7, 2017
Retirement and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend. No reservations are required.
The final military retirement briefing of 2017 took place Dec. 5; a new schedule will be out soon.
The briefings -- from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of each month -- are in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
The Retirement Services Office provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- August 15, 2019Veteran recounts sexual assault, hazing for forum
- August 9, 20191st TSC Works to Ensure Personnel Have a Plan to Keep Safe
- August 9, 2019Fort Leonard Wood SHARP Summit 2019: Assault survivors share their stories
- August 8, 2019Fort Knox-based Center for Personnel Claims Support inherits Asia accounts
- August 7, 2019AMC chief of staff retires with appreciation for his care of command
- August 7, 2019Survivors can now help catch serial offenders
- August 6, 2019MEDDAC Bavaria command team retires, new team in charge
- August 2, 2019Benelux religious support personnel honor WWII chaplains
- August 2, 2019Survivor Addresses Sexual Violence, Prevention
- August 1, 2019501 years of service: 13 Soldiers, 5 civilians retire during quarterly ceremony
- July 31, 2019Retired Capt. Jake E. Murphy visits Fort Drum
- July 30, 2019Survivor's digital double helps train SARCS, victim advocates at SHARP Academy
- July 24, 2019SHARP "I Believe You" table at Main Exchange July 24
- July 15, 2019Cancer survivor rucks 150 miles to raise funds for pediatric cancer