Military Retirement Brief - First Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAONovember 7, 2017
Retirement and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend. No reservations are required.
The final military retirement briefing of 2017 took place Dec. 5; a new schedule will be out soon.
The briefings -- from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of each month -- are in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
The Retirement Services Office provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- December 14, 2018'True-Blue Chem Dawg' to Retire after Three Decades of Service
- December 13, 2018Picatinny Arsenal Chaplain Walsh retires from "dream duty station"
- December 12, 2018YOUR ENVIRONMENT: Benefits of recycling
- December 11, 2018Time running out to opt into Blended Retirement System
- November 30, 2018Retiree casualty assistance checklist eases burden for survivors
- November 29, 2018Retired command sergeant major organizes annual Gold Star hunt for game
- November 27, 2018Civil Relief Act provides protection, benefit
- November 26, 2018Fort Knox November retirement ceremony set for the 30th
- November 16, 2018Overlapping medical, dental/vision benefit open seasons are now open until Dec. 10
- November 15, 2018Kentucky unit hosts Bataan Memorial Day to honor survivors
- November 13, 2018Tent systems form building blocks to restore living conditions to Yutu survivors
- November 7, 2018Gold Star Families honored at ninth survivors day at the races