Military Retirement Brief - First Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAONovember 7, 2017
Retirement and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend. No reservations are required.
The final military retirement briefing of 2017 took place Dec. 5; a new schedule will be out soon.
The briefings -- from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of each month -- are in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
The Retirement Services Office provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- January 17, 2020Garrison welcomes new senior enlisted leader
- January 16, 2020Fort Drum's MLK Day observance honors civil rights leader, crusader for equality
- January 16, 2020West Point staff and cadets learn about importance of donating blood
- January 16, 2020Army veteran leaves retirement, returns as West Point FMWR director
- January 16, 2020Wounded warriors visit Wiesbaden
- January 16, 2020Empowering Our Competitive Advantage: An Interview with retired Command Sgt. Maj. John Troxell
- January 16, 2020Backbone of Deterrence: An Interview with Retired Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges
- January 15, 2020Harris retires after 45 years of service to Fort A.P. Hill
- January 15, 2020Lundy retires at Fort Leavenworth
- January 15, 2020IPPS-A is vehicle for Army's People First strategy, says McPherson
- January 10, 2020Remote Army clinic sustains patient care for NATO and more
- January 6, 2020Pearl Harbor survivor relates his World War II odyssey
- January 2, 2020Defense bill to fund pay raise for military, civilian personnel
- December 16, 2019Gold Star Families celebrate holidays with garrison leadership, Fort Benning SOS