Military Retirement Brief - First Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAONovember 7, 2017
Retirement and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend. No reservations are required.
The final military retirement briefing of 2017 took place Dec. 5; a new schedule will be out soon.
The briefings -- from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of each month -- are in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
The Retirement Services Office provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- June 20, 2019Joint Munitions Command Maintains Munitions Excellence Through Personnel Readiness
- June 18, 2019Shooting into the past: retired Soldier shares history with the next generation
- June 13, 2019Wounded Army Casualty Assistance Officer gets to honor Soldiers as a civilian
- June 13, 2019Injured Soldier says to care for all veterans
- June 13, 2019Americans, Germans memorialize airlift personnel 70 years later
- June 11, 201995-year-old D-Day survivor shares his WWII experiences
- June 11, 2019Motivating my brother
- June 10, 2019Historic Army Family Love Story: West Point career Soldiers marry, serve and retire together
- June 6, 2019General retires, settles in Lawton-Fort Sill community
- June 5, 2019Retired Combat Medic Teaches Soldiers Resiliency Through Yoga
- May 31, 2019Perna focuses on contracting, personnel reform at ASC's quarterly update
- May 29, 2019Monthly Fort Knox retirement ceremony set for May 31
- May 22, 2019Days of Remembrance: Teaches about Holocaust, honors survivors
- May 9, 2019Auschwitz survivor speaks at Fort Leonard Wood's Holocaust Remembrance Day