Military Retirement Brief - First Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAONovember 7, 2017
Retirement and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend. No reservations are required.
The final military retirement briefing of 2017 took place Dec. 5; a new schedule will be out soon.
The briefings -- from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of each month -- are in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
The Retirement Services Office provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- April 2, 2019N2K: Transportation officials urge military personnel to start preparing now for summer PCS moves
- April 2, 2019AMC chief of staff retires with appreciation for his care of command
- April 2, 2019Survivors and Guard members remember deadly Xenia tornado on 45th anniversary
- April 1, 2019Patient shares emotional reunion with ECMO team
- April 1, 2019Building the nation's might: An interview with retired Gen. James Thurman
- March 28, 2019Rwandan Massacre survivor speaks at Fort Leonard Wood 'Champions of Peace' event
- March 27, 2019Army honors MICC personnel for contracting excellence
- March 20, 2019Idaho quake response exercise flexes multiagency muscle
- March 19, 2019Tax tips for military personnel with income from rental properties
- March 19, 2019RHC-C Telehealth expert retires
- March 17, 2019Bataan Memorial Death March opens with emotional ceremony
- March 13, 2019IRAHC will soon transition retired behavioral health beneficiaries
- March 7, 20199/11 survivor leads leadership lecture