Military Retirement Brief - First Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAONovember 7, 2017
Retirement and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend. No reservations are required.
The final military retirement briefing of 2017 took place Dec. 5; a new schedule will be out soon.
The briefings -- from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of each month -- are in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
The Retirement Services Office provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- August 13, 2018Victory Prayer Luncheon unites Warrior Soldiers
- August 9, 2018AMRDEC employees engage in Art of Communication
- August 8, 2018First Army summit strengthens sexual assault prevention program
- August 7, 2018More than 20,000 visitors, community residents attend Camp Zama's historic Bon Odori Festival
- August 7, 2018Michigan incident command course builds multinational partnerships
- August 6, 2018Funded Legal Education Program Now Accepting Applications
- August 6, 2018Soldier trades patrol car for patrol cap
- August 3, 2018Bobby Green: The next chapter
- August 3, 2018Command Sgt. Maj. (acting) Keith N. Taylor
- July 31, 2018Fort Drum children attend Vacation Bible School for fun with a purpose
- July 30, 2018BB
- July 30, 2018Oregon hosts Warrior Training Center Rappel Master Course
- July 26, 2018Assistant Chief James Ashdown set to retire
- July 26, 2018Sgt. Maj. of the Army leads Indiana National Guard town hall
- July 25, 2018Career Skills Program continues to wow Fort Knox leaders
- July 25, 2018CCAD welcomes new commander, retires another