MILITARY to CIVILIAN Transition
By JBM-HH Public AffairsMay 23, 2017
Retirement briefings and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend; no reservations required.
Next briefings, both from 8 a.m. to noon: Tuesday, June 6 in the Fort Myer Memorial Chapel and Tuesday, July 18, in the Fort Myer Community Center, Building 405.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
Retirement Services Office (RSO) provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
- January 23, 201910th Mountain Division Artillery's historic colors return to Fort Drum
- January 17, 2019VSR allows learning from modern battlefields safely
- January 17, 2019Fort Bragg Soldier, breast cancer survivor, fights on
- January 16, 2019New space, cyber battalion activates at JBLM
- January 16, 2019Pennsylvania Guard leads testing on new Army personnel and pay system
- January 10, 2019Face of defense: Master of battle
- January 7, 2019Cooperation, Commitment, Partnership keys to FED alliance
- January 7, 2019Deployed personnel save caps for needy children
- January 4, 2019Plastic recycling donations at Bagram Airfield helping needy children in Alabama
- December 13, 2018HRC personnel collect, donate items for homeless veterans
- November 30, 2018Retiree casualty assistance checklist eases burden for survivors