MILITARY to CIVILIAN Transition
By JBM-HH Public AffairsMay 23, 2017
Retirement briefings and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend; no reservations required.
Next briefings, both from 8 a.m. to noon: Tuesday, June 6 in the Fort Myer Memorial Chapel and Tuesday, July 18, in the Fort Myer Community Center, Building 405.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
Retirement Services Office (RSO) provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
- June 18, 2018'Tropic Lightning' Soldiers conduct EIB ruck march
- June 18, 2018Serving better by Working Together
- June 14, 2018Soldiering on: Hurricane Maria survivor competes in Army Reserve Best Warrior Competition
- June 14, 2018Visitors enjoy the nice weather at MDW's Twilight Tattoo!
- June 13, 2018'Tropic Lightning' Soldiers conduct EIB Testing Day 2
- June 13, 2018Best CBRN Warrior Competition begins Tuesday at Fort Leonard Wood
- June 13, 2018JFHQ-NCR/MDW welcomes new Command Sergeant Major
- June 11, 2018Civilian at Fort Riley Logistical Support Center receives quarterly award
- June 8, 2018Gold Star fathers, Families golf at Fort Benning, hold barbecue cookout
- June 8, 2018Safety critical to success of port operations
- June 7, 2018Jackson welcomes Wilson to the Garrison team
- June 7, 2018Hawaii Guardsmen on duty in volcano zone to help fellow citizens
- June 4, 2018Puerto Rico family survivors of Maria, much more
- June 4, 2018Auto Skills Center: 'We're here to make taking care of your vehicle easier'
- June 2, 2018JBLM hosts SFAB Recruiting Team
- June 1, 2018Secretary of the Army hosts Twilight Tattoo