MILITARY to CIVILIAN Transition
By JBM-HH Public AffairsMay 23, 2017
Retirement briefings and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend; no reservations required.
Next briefings, both from 8 a.m. to noon: Tuesday, June 6 in the Fort Myer Memorial Chapel and Tuesday, July 18, in the Fort Myer Community Center, Building 405.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
Retirement Services Office (RSO) provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
- August 7, 20182nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Regiment is ready to fight tonight during Courage Read
- August 5, 2018Courage Ready 18-02
- August 4, 2018Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercise, Courage Ready 18-02
- August 2, 2018USACE hosts final Twilight Tattoo
- August 1, 2018Students find instruction, inspiration in MWR art classes
- July 31, 2018Celebrating 243 years
- July 30, 2018MDW welcomes new CSM
- July 30, 2018BB
- July 26, 2018Late Summer fun at Twilight Tattoo
- July 25, 2018The Army's Communications-Electronics Center honors Manning during SES promotion
- July 24, 2018RIA hosts new QC Chamber of Commerce president/CEO visit
- July 20, 2018Washington guardsman completes journey to citizenship
- July 20, 2018Lt. Gen. Kadavy hosts Twilight Tattoo, recognizes employers
- July 19, 2018General George Patton Museum slated to reopen Aug. 16
- July 18, 2018WWII survivor remembers Guam liberation
- July 13, 2018Army scientists brief peers on biodefense