MILITARY to CIVILIAN Transition
By JBM-HH Public AffairsMay 23, 2017
Retirement briefings and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend; no reservations required.
Next briefings, both from 8 a.m. to noon: Tuesday, June 6 in the Fort Myer Memorial Chapel and Tuesday, July 18, in the Fort Myer Community Center, Building 405.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
Retirement Services Office (RSO) provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
- October 22, 2018The Corps Car Show
- October 22, 2018COMMENTARY: Red Ribbon Week encourages drug/alcohol-free lifestyles in youths
- October 15, 2018Fort Riley leaders help break ground on new Junction City High School
- October 10, 2018Senior leaders tackle military family concerns in town hall
- October 5, 2018Graphic artist and other awardees illustrate disability no bar to achievement
- October 1, 2018Depot personnel hone skills during exercise
- September 28, 2018Fort Benning personnel ruck donations 10 miles to charity in Columbus
- September 28, 2018Lt. Col. Myer honored with annual Nininger Award for Valor
- September 28, 2018News Briefs
- September 28, 2018Retiree Appreciation Day to be held Oct. 3
- September 27, 2018Military retirees attend annual Retiree Appreciation Day at Fort Drum
- September 27, 2018Tips for a successful overseas transition
- September 18, 2018Task Force POWER keeping deployed personnel safe in Afghanistan
- September 13, 2018News briefs