Directorate of Emergency Services
By Anthony Raimon MayneMay 8, 2017
The mission of the Directorate of Emergency Services is to provide members of the community first class professional law enforcement, fire protection, and security services 24/7. Maintain good order and discipline by enforcing the rules, regulations, and policies of the Department of Defense, Army, Senior Commander, and Garrison Commander while treating all persons with dignity and respect. Thus providing our community with a safe and secure place to live, work, and play.
Support USFK, 8th Army, USAG Daegu Garrison Commanders, and most important all the Service Members, Families, DoD Civilians, Contractors, and Retirees, who call Area IV home.
- August 17, 2018As largest OCONUS military base, Camp Humphreys becomes major hub in South Korea
- August 16, 2018Best Medic Competition rains down on Camp Casey
- August 14, 2018U.S. Army Garrison Japan preps for Full Scale Exercise
- August 14, 2018USAG RP leaders visit Germersheim, Coleman
- August 13, 2018Assumption of Responsibility: U.S. Army Garrison Japan welcomes new command sergeant major
- August 8, 2018American-Italian Partners Improve Power Projection Capabilities at USAG Italy
- August 7, 2018More than 20,000 visitors, community residents attend Camp Zama's historic Bon Odori Festival
- August 3, 2018USAG Rheinland-Pfalz offers Antiterrorism Awareness Month information
- July 31, 2018Japanese volunteers crucial to Camp Zama's 'Bon Odori' annual festival
- July 27, 2018Garrison guides improvements to Italian pay system
- July 25, 2018Special week fortifies U.S.-ROK bond