The Communicator - Spring Edition 2017 is now online
By U.S. ArmyApril 17, 2017
The Communicator -- Spring Edition - 2017 is now online.
The Communicator is published by the Office of The Assistant Secretary of the Army Installations, Energy and Environment.
The Communicator is published electronically quarterly in the interest of ASA (IE&E) personnel.
The newsletter is published to inform, motivate, increase knowledge, or improve performance and may contain official or unofficial information or both.
The content of The Communicator does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
Contributions to this publication are welcome. Deadlines are the third Monday before the month of publication.
The next date of publication will be July 2017.
- November 13, 2018Fort Knox, surrounding communities celebrate a centennial Veterans Day with parades
- November 8, 2018Fort Knox community celebrates National American Indian Heritage Month
- November 8, 2018Vermont again a finalist for Army Communities of Excellence
- November 8, 2018Corpus Christi Army Depot welcomes new sergeant major to depot, community
- November 7, 2018ATEC commander talks communications at Network Integration Evaluation 18.2
- November 7, 2018Drive-Thru Flu Clinic readies community for winter wellness
- November 6, 2018Army Reserve Encourages Communities to Bag the Bag on America Recycles Day
- November 6, 2018Arsenal SFL-TAP assists Soldiers, coordinates with community
- November 1, 2018Shaping a sustainment community from half a world away
- November 1, 2018USAABJ's Haunted Hangar attracts Camp Zama's community members
- October 29, 2018Benelux community shows appreciation to retirees
- October 29, 2018Army recognizes 2018 outstanding community partnerships