NTC conducts premier training thanks to Logistics Readiness Center-Irwin
By Jon Micheal Connor, U.S. Army Sustainment Command Public AffairsFebruary 13, 2017
Logistics Readiness Center-Irwin conducts the base operations logistics support critical to the Army's success at the National Training Center at Fort Irwin, California. LRC-Irwin supports combatant commanders leading Brigade Combat Teams through some of the Army's toughest training. Jon Micheal Connor, U.S. Army Sustainment Command Public Affairs Office, files this report.
- June 18, 2018'Tropic Lightning' Soldiers conduct EIB ruck march
- June 16, 2018Premier teaching hospital in the Pacific honors their 2018 "grads"
- June 14, 2018Maroon Surge 18: USAMMCE Soldiers execute medical logistics mission
- June 14, 2018Field hospital conducts medical simulations at Saber Strike
- June 13, 2018'Tropic Lightning' Soldiers conduct APFT for EIB
- June 13, 2018'Tropic Lightning' Soldiers conduct land nav for EIB
- June 11, 2018Civilian at Fort Riley Logistical Support Center receives quarterly award
- June 6, 2018AFSBn-Joint Base Lewis-McChord acquires Logistics Readiness Center
- May 24, 2018NTC brings Soldiers, community together at Torrance Armed Forces Day celebration
- May 22, 2018Leaning forward: 167th TSC and DLA conduct key leader engagement