Honduran president visits LRC-Soto Cano
By 407th AFSBDecember 2, 2016
The president of Honduras, Juan Orlando Hernandez, visits Soto Cano Air Base, Honduras, to witness the ground breaking of the new international airport, Nov. 10. During his trip he visited members of Logistics Readiness Center-Soto Cano, a subordinate unit of the 407th Army Field Support Brigade, U.S. Army Sustainment Command, at the Soto Cano Dining Facility.
LRC-Soto Cano provides the base operations logistics support necessary to keep the installation running.
- August 7, 2019Lt. Gen. Charles D. Luckey visits the 100th Battalion, 442nd Infantry Regiment in Hawaii
- August 7, 2019Corps of Engineers tribal nations experts visit Acoma Pueblo
- July 31, 2019Retired Capt. Jake E. Murphy visits Fort Drum
- July 31, 2019USASOC host civilian leadership visit
- July 26, 2019BG Clint Walker visits KNB
- July 25, 2019Corps Water Quality Committee visits Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory
- July 24, 2019Local leaders visit Fort Carson
- July 22, 2019Visit leaves impression, enlightens aspiring leaders
- July 18, 2019USACE South Pacific Division leaders visits Hill AFB
- July 17, 2019ROK Army delegation visits 8th TSC for Logistics Coordination Council
- July 17, 2019Vice President Pence visits Fort Bragg