ASC CG welcomes local recruits to the Army
By Dan Carlson, Public AffairsNovember 15, 2016
MOLINE, Ill. -- Maj. Gen. Edward Daly, commanding general, U.S. Army Sustainment Command, administered the oath of enlistment to 12 local U.S. Army recruits during the Quad City Mallards' Military Appreciation Night at the iWireless Center, here, Nov. 11. Also present was Command Sgt. Maj. Anthony Bryant, ASC.Over 5,000 people witnessed the event and cheered in support after Daly welcomed the recruits to the U.S. Army. The Mallards, the local hockey team, beat the Toledo Walleyes 4-2.
- July 5, 2020A virtual chapel service with Chaplain (Maj.) Charles Gilbertson
- July 2, 2020Why I Serve: Maj. Gen. Daniel Walrath
- July 2, 2020Army's virtual recruiting event eyes diverse talent
- July 1, 2020A 4th of July message from Maj. Gen Laura A. Potter
- July 1, 2020The MEDCoE hosts soldier forum to promote Army National Hiring Days
- June 30, 2020U.S. Army aims to hire 10,000 new Soldiers during three-day event
- June 29, 2020Army recruiters pushing more into digital world
- June 28, 2020A virtual chapel service with Chaplain (Maj.) Yan Xiong
- June 26, 2020'Everyone has a story' Gan reflects on his time at Jackson
- June 26, 2020Army Hiring Days: Wiesbaden ‘super recruiters’ match people across Europe with careers
- June 24, 2020Swearing-in ceremony draws attention to ‘Virtual National Hiring Days’ campaign
- June 24, 2020All Army personnel, veterans asked to be recruiters next week
- June 23, 2020MG Jeffery Broadwater wants you to join the best teams on the planet, the #FIRSTTEAM and the Army Team!