U.S. Army Alaska SHARP is bringing in trainers from the Date Safe Project to teach a course called, "Can I Kiss You?" to the Frontier Theater at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson June 15 and the Building 1555 Theater at Fort Wainwright June 16.
The training sessions are scheduled for 9:30 A.M., 1 P.M. and 3 P.M. at both locations, and are open to Soldiers, Department of Defense Civilians and Family members.
The Date Safe Project travels around the world presenting the "Can I Kiss You" training to military members of all branches, as well as students ranging from grade school to college. The lessons are designed to increase awareness and reduce sexual assault.
- July 9, 2020US Army Project Inclusion update
- July 7, 2020New special operations outdoor training facility allows safe workouts
- July 1, 2020Pavement improvement project underway
- June 30, 2020Fort Worth District employee honored as U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Project Manager of the Year
- June 30, 2020Army Public Health Center Safety Officer offers tips to keep your home, family safe this summer
- June 30, 2020Area IV holds LGBT Pride Month event at Camp Carroll
- June 29, 2020JBLM community members urged to celebrate safely this Fourth of July
- June 29, 2020Fort Rucker’s ATSCOM, 164th TAOG welcome new commander
- June 26, 2020Project Quantum Leap Logo
- June 26, 2020Army Project Inclusion – FAQs
- June 26, 2020Mols Named USACE 2020 PM of the Year
- June 25, 2020Enjoy a safe holiday
- June 24, 2020LTC Julian Tsukano takes charge of Marine Detachment at Fort Lee
- June 22, 2020NCNG Serves Food, Hope to Community During COVID-19