Project Manager Tactical Radios (PM TR) provides the Army and other services with tactical radio communications systems to meet mission requirements.
Project Manager Tactical Radios (PM TR) enables tactical communications by providing a range of products that are capable of terrestrial and celestial communications. There are three Product Managers (PdMs) within PM TR - Product Manager Airborne, Maritime Fixed Station (PdM AMF), Product Manager Handheld, Manpack and Small Form Fit (PdM HMS) and Product Manager Mid-tier Networking Vehicular Radio (PdM MNVR).
PM TR's acquisition mission is to develop and field the next generation of software-defined tactical radio systems, while also fielding and sustaining legacy/current force tactical radio systems. The tactical radios team supports the Army and other services by providing the right radio, at the right time, in the right place.
Last Updated: August 13, 2015
- July 12, 2018Saving Lives through Tactical Combat Casualty Care
- July 12, 2018Veterans reflect on first battle of Korean War; receive honors from city they protected
- July 11, 2018Tactical-level innovation
- July 11, 2018Army fields first unit with TRILOS radio and other new expeditionary network capabilities
- July 11, 2018South Carolina National Guard and Colombia discuss emergency management operations
- July 6, 2018215th Tests new base defense tactics
- July 5, 2018HRC discusses personnel, talent management with ROK
- June 29, 2018HRC discusses personnel and talent management with ROK
- June 27, 2018Army entomology experts promote vector-borne disease prevention tactics
- June 27, 2018Warrior Care and Transition works to finalize updates to the goal setting process for Soldiers in tr
- June 27, 2018U.S. Army to host tactical Cloud computing industry forum
- June 27, 2018Army fields disaster comms systems to National Guard as 2018 hurricane season begins
- June 27, 2018U.S. Army Project Manager Mission Command
- June 27, 2018Tactical Digital Media
- June 26, 2018Why talent management? It makes units better
- June 26, 2018Put the enterprise first in talent management