Japanese delegation from Ground Systems Research Center visits TARDEC
By U.S. ArmyApril 19, 2016
A Japanese delegation from the Ground Systems Research Center came to TARDEC on March 3-4, 2016, for an ongoing working group meeting for the Hybrid Electric Propulsion Project Arrangement (PA) between the United States and Japan. Dr. Paul Rogers provided Dr. Yamaguchi, the new Joint Steering Committee (JSC) Co-Chair and director of GSRC, and Dr. Shumira, the Joint Working Group Co-chair and director of Mobility Research Division, a demonstration of TARDEC's organic capabilities to include the Prototype Integration Facility, Ground Systems Power and Energy Lab, and Ground Vehicle Simulation Lab.
- November 9, 2018Photo Essay: Senate staff delegates visit Fort McCoy to learn more about post
- November 9, 2018Marines dedicate Panzer Kaserne parade ground as 'Devil Dog Field'
- October 31, 2018Washington National Guard breaks ground in Tumwater on new readiness center
- October 30, 2018U.S. Army Soldiers and KATUSAs bring the Eighth Army experience to the Republic of Korea 16th Ground
- October 26, 201835th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion hosts Japanese trunk-or-treaters on Sagami General Depot
- October 24, 2018New book finds common ground in robotics, materials, energy advances
- October 17, 2018Parachute team: Army Spirit from 13,000 feet above the ground
- October 15, 2018Fort Riley leaders help break ground on new Junction City High School
- October 15, 2018Camp Zama Soldiers embrace Japanese culture at bilateral cooking class
- October 13, 2018Jim Woodruff Lock & Dam Survives Ground Zero from Hurricane Michael
- October 12, 2018Michigan, Ohio veterans invited to Japanese Consulate reception