16th Combat Aviation Brigade leaders join University Place partners for tree lighting
By Capt. Brian HarrisDecember 23, 2015
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Wash. - Col. William A. Ryan, III, 16th Combat Aviation Brigade commander joined Mayor Denise McCluskey and the citizens of University Place at Winter Fest 2015 to participate in the city's tree lighting ceremony Dec. 5, 2015.Ryan was joined by Command Sgt. Maj. Kirk Coley, 16th CAB command sergeant major, and battalion commanders and command sergeant majors from 1-229th Attack Reconnaissance Battalion, 2-158th Assault Helicopter Battalion, 4-6th Heavy Attack Reconnaissance Squadron and 46th Aviation Support Battalion as he gave remarks before the tree lighting."I look forward to seeing you at events in the future, and having our Soldiers in the community," said Ryan during his remarks.University Place and 16th CAB are partnered in 7th Infantry Division's Community Connector Program. As partners in the program, 16th CAB and University Place work together to maintain strong bonds between the unit and the citizens of University Place.
- September 18, 2020The U.S. Army Audit Agency is Seeking Entry-Level Auditors
- September 18, 2020The U.S. Army Audit Agency is Seeking Veterans
- September 18, 2020The U.S. Army Audit Agency is Seeking Experienced Auditors
- September 18, 2020The U.S. Army Audit Agency is Seeking Student Interns
- September 17, 2020ROTC cadets engage in field training, team building at Fort Leonard Wood
- September 14, 202040th CAB rescues nearly 400 stranded by Creek Fire
- September 8, 2020Providing personal touch Fort Polk leadership delivers support during walking tour
- September 7, 2020First temporary ‘Blue Roof’ a success - Operation Blue Roof in full effect in SW Louisiana
- September 6, 2020Lt. Gen. Eric B. Schoomaker
- September 4, 2020Col. Andrea Thompson
- September 4, 2020Maj. Gen. George Barker
- September 3, 2020Major Albert N. Brown
- September 2, 2020CSA: When called on, Guard Soldiers succeed in the ‘toughest places'